4

𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮
𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟
they were at 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀 house waiting to talk. to say the least zhané was scared shitless.

i mean who wouldn't be.

they pair was sitting on the couch as zhané's leg bounced with anticipation. the girl had extreme anxiety and this whole situation wasn't making her any better.

𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 looked over at her and leaned up from his slumped position. her leg has been bouncing non stop since they've been in the car.

he reached over and grabbed her thigh rubbing it to soothe her.

" you good , calm down " she told her.

she calmed down a little bit.

2 minutes later she heard a rumble sound coming from around her.

" what the hell " she spoke while look at symere confused.

" he hea ". he leaned back with his hand still on her thigh.

𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗲𝗿 finally popped up in the middle of the living room making zhané stand at attention.

he stood at 6'8 with black and brown locs that were in 2 strands and he had a slight goatee. he looked JUST like symere.

lucifer finally spoke gaining symere's attention. " wake up negro" his deep voice boomed through the room.

symere sat up mugging him.

"𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘮𝘺𝘨𝘢𝘩𝘵" zhané thought.

" ion look like dat nigga at all " symere spoke while pulling her into his lap.

" ard so you may not know why you hea right " lucifer asked zhané while he waltzed around the room touching random things.

"no , not really ". she adjusted herself in symere's lap.

" okay so you two are 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 to be together , y'all are mates which means y'all heffas are made for each other, y'all will be togetha faeva, if y'all break up in some way somehow y'all 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 find y'all's way back to each other ". he informed.

symere sat up and wrapped his arms tighter around zhané's waist and putting his head into her neck.

he already knew all of this information so this wasn't really anything new to him.

" are YOU in charge of this or is God" zhané asked genuinely interested.

the 2 actually grew closer to each other over the small period of time.

they always vented to each other which taught them how to love and learn each other.

" girl i'm LUCIFER who you think set y'all ugly asses up" he spoke ending with a cackle.

which made zhané crack a small smile because she thought he had a contagious laugh. then suddenly she stopped laughing.

" yea yea but we not gonna skip over the fact that you called us ugly " she said while rolling her eyes.

she looked back over her shoulder to see symere sleep lightly snoring with his natural mug on his face.

"𝘢𝘸𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 " she thought while smiling and rubbing his ears.

" aht aht get dat love dovey shit OUT " he snapped his fingers and they were now at zhané's house in the living room.

zhané sighing " i'll never get used to that weird ass shit". she huffed trying to get up from symere's tight grip he had on her waist.