12 - I'm Korean

"This is ridiculous" Tej sighed with irritation, "in every single place they hit, all the cameras are off."

Hobbs frowned "All the street cameras? Everything is down?" Tej nodded in confirmation, "but that's not all." He motioned for everyone to gather around him.

"Braga is involved in this"

"What?!" Brian was confused and furious at this revelation. "But I put that son-of-a-bitch in jail!!"

"And looks like he can still work while relaxing in jail" Riley added.

"That fucker!!"

Right then, Han and Roman had walked in looking as if they had gone to hell and back.

"Yo, what's the commotion?" Han asked while attempting to massage his back.

Everyone stared at the two latecomers instead of answering Han's question.

"You two ok?"

Roman instantly turned to look at Han with intense eyes, silently reminding him of the pact that they had done just before walking inside.

'Us getting our butts kicked single handedly by that asian kung fu fanatic NEVER HAPPENED!'

'Understood'

'And why aren't you a kung fu fanatic just like him?!'

'Hey, just because I'm asian doesn't mean I can fight like that'

'Yeah, because you're a washed out asian... What are you anyways? Chinese?'

'Korean you idiot...'

"We're fine" Han murmured. "We encountered some difficulties on our way..."

"Yeah! We had to fight like ten guys all at once! We were late because I had to keep on saving Han's butt! He kept on getting knocked over so I would jump in and defend him-"

Han slapped his hand over Rome's BIG mouth. "Obviously that didn't happen, but we did fight against Shaw's martial artist expert"

Dom nodded simply brushing Rome's comment aside.

"Did anything else happen?"

"I think I figured out why Mira refuses to leave Shaw"

"Really? And what's the answer?"

Roman pushed Han's hand away. "He has her chained like a dog!!"

"What?..."

Han sighed at Roman's interruption.

"Remember how Mira is always wearing a choker?"

"The metal one?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, that one, well its not a simple fashion accessory like we thought"

"It actually socks Mira with electric waves in response to a control remote" Roman piped out.

Hobbs raised his eyebrow.

"While we were fighting Mira jumped in and started fighting karate dude" Roman said.

"Guess she chose our side" Dom murmured slightly smiling.

"Yeah, but at the end of the fight while we were distracted the guy took out his cellphone and activated the choker" Han ran his hand through his hair in silent frustration.

"So the program that controls the choker is in his cell phone?" Tej asked.

"I bet it's in all of Shaw's crew members cell phone, in case Mira acts against them they can subdue her in any moment" Brian said.