nickname fight

(Y/N) and (C/N) were hanging out at (C/N)'s house when (Y/N) suddenly knocked over a cheap little glass thing that fell and broke on the floor.
"Watch where you move, Clumsy." (C/N) laughed.

"I'm not that clumsy, you dork!" (Y/N) huffed and got off the couch.
"The broom and dustpan are in the closet, Nerd."

"Whatever, Imbecile." She went to get the broom and dustpan.
"Wrong closet, Idiot!"
"Watch your mouth, Tall Guy!"

'wh, Tall Guy?' He thought to himself, smiling. He snickered to himself.
"Whatever, Shortie." He replied, still smiling as she went and swept up the glass.

"You missed a few spots-"
"I'll get them up, Pretty Boy. Be patient." She swept up the pieces of glass that were still on the floor as he blushed.

"P-pretty b-b-boy?" He stuttered before clearing his throat. "Sucky nickname, Gorgeous Girl."
"What am I supposed to call you, 'Gorgeous Guy'?" She asked with a smirk. "You're just so frustrating with your good looks and stuff. It makes me so jealous of you."

"Look who's talking. You may not make me jealous but sometimes i want you all to myself." He looked away before realizing what he said.

"LOOK-WISE!...I want your looks all to myself. Sometimes." He blushed a bright red.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind having you all to myself." She mumbled as she finished sweeping and went to the trash can.
"I...I probably wouldn't mind either. Cutie."

"W...what did you just call me?"
"I called you Cutie. Calm down."
"Uh-huh, yeah, 'calm down' as if Mr. Hot Stuff did not just give me the nickname 'Cutie'." She came over and sat back down on the couch.

"You...you just..."
"I called you Hot Stuff. Calm down." She winked at him.
"Pff, whatever. Wanna play a video game?"
"Yeah, sure."