ahahahah

"Morning, (Y/N)." (C/N) greeted as I walked through the door.
"Hey! Morning." I greeted my friend as I sat down next to him, as usual.
"Okay class," the teacher announced. "Today we're gonna keep working on our projects. (F/N) will get the computers."
After a few minutes, I was extremely focused on my work. I was searching things left and right and writing them down when suddenly...
Bap.
Who touched my arm??

I looked over to see (C/N) focused on his work. Suddenly, his deep (E/C) eyes darted towards me and then back at his work. I smirked.

I touched his arm and then suddenly went back to my work. He touched my arm again, but slightly more softly. I shrugged it off and did the same in response.

It didn't take long for our touch-fight to descend into soft grazes that lingered for a while. Was it me who started making it that way, or was it him? Were we always doing it at the hand and wrist area as well?

Suddenly, I touched his hand and he opened it slightly, intertwining his fingers with mine... okay, his turn should be over by now....any minute now...come on...stop holding my hand and tell me it's just a part of the fight....

I looked at our hands, and then at his face, which seemed to turn away from mine with a smile and rosy red cheeks. I couldn't help but giggle and look away as well.

I felt his hand grasp mine slightly tighter, but still gently.

I looked over at him, who seemed to be absorbed in his work once more, with the smile still plastered on his face.

He scrolled through the article he was reading, although at a fast pace. He kept scrolling up and down rapidly, to the point where I wondered what was going on.
"I really can't focus right now..." He let out a quiet, brief chuckle as he looked down.
Could I even focus? I looked at my screen, which was a jumble of letters. I could read them, I just couldn't thoroughly process them like usual.
Gosh darn it.

"I can't focus either." I mumbled. He looked over at me.
"Your hands are soft." He whispered to me in a lovestruck daze. He blinked as if he tried to snap out of it.
"I mean...ahahaaaaa...uh...." he covered his mouth with his other hand and looked away, pink blush spreading across his cheeks.
"Aww..." it slipped from my lips. He blushed more and held my hand tighter. I smiled as I squeezed his hand in response and got back to doing my work.

"Hey." He said after a few minutes.
"Yeah?" I asked him.

"I bet I can name at least one beautiful person in this room."
"Does it happen to be (F/N)?" I asked, not looking from my work.
"No." He said softly as he chuckled. He leaned towards me and whispered in my ear:
"It's you."

My face became insatiably hot. He chuckled and blushed even more.
"Ahahah...uh...so... how are you today? What are you up to? How ya doin? What's going on?" He smiled nervously.
"N-nothing...m-much..c-c...cutie..." I covered my face with my hoodie.
"Awwww...you're adorable when you blush..." he whispered.
"Y-you're ma-making me b-blush e-even m-m-more..."
"That's good. That's cute. Very, very...very cute." He mumbled the last words.

"I guess so..."
"You guess so." His thumb gently grazes over mine. I blush even more.

I sit down at my lunch table, my ears blasting with music. It's kind of a rainy day, so I put it to the kind of music that calms me.
After a few moments, I feel a presence next to me. I look over and find (C/N) facing towards me, with a slight smirk on his face. I take out my earbuds.
"Hey!" His smirk turns into a sincere smile.
"Hey, (C/N)!" I smile back, my cheeks turning warm from remembering what happened earlier today.
"How are you?"
"Great, how are you?"
"Amazing!...Now that I'm here with you..." he blushed.
"Aww." My smile gets wider and I try to cover it.

"Hey, (Y/N)? Why do you cover your face when you smile?" He asked me.
"I don't know..." I answer. He takes my hands away from my face and holds them.
"Please don't. Your smile is beautiful."

I bite my lip, blushing red. "Still can't smile."
"You want me to bite that lip for you so you can quit hiding it?" He smirked. If I was drinking something, I know it would've spewed out through my nose.

"Woah....uh....um..."
"Yeah, too forward? M-my bad, I..."
"Nah, it's fine, just...you think my lips are that attractive, huh?"
His face turned beet red. "Maybe."
"That's a yes."
"Oh no thAt's a mAybE."
I shrugged. "If you say so." I continued eating my lunch.
"Alright. See you later." He smirked. "Club is today, right?"
"Yeah, club is today." I said.

I arrived at the club that we both hung out at every week. I set my bag down and talked to my friends.

At one point, I felt a hand wrap around my waist and pull me closer to them. I turned my head and noticed I was face-to-face with (C/N) and his beautiful (E/C) eyes.

"H-hi, (C/N)."
"H-h-h-...hey." he smiled and looked away, blushing profusely. I smiled and looked away too, my cheeks burning.
Our club started and I could barely focus (again) as his hand played around with my hand for a minute or two, before he gently slipped his palm into mine.

After about half an hour, he whispered something to me.
"Can I talk with you outside?"
"Uh, sure." I answered.

We separately excused ourselves from the club.
"So, what's up?" I asked.
"Eh, nothing much...just...this cute girl I've been talking to for quite a while...I kind of have feelings for her, I just don't know how to express them. I really, really, really wanna kiss her...I just don't know how she'll feel about it...and I feel too nervous to tell her anyway..."
My heart could have broken into a million pieces, but I couldn't break down and cry. Not now.
"Then what were you doing holding my hand and stuff?" I asked in a cold tone.

"Oh, uh, um....That girl is you...?" He smiled and laughed nervously.
I stared at the ground. "Oh." My cheeks turned red. Very red. I looked back at (C/N), whose eyes were wandering everywhere but at my face.
"(C/N)."
"Hm?" He looked at me. Without hesitating, I tugged at the collar of his shirt, intending to have him lean towards me more...but he barely budged. Apparently that just brought me closer to him.
To his face.
Where our noses touched.

I could feel his heart pounding as I let go of the collar of his shirt. He smirked and his (E/C) eyes flicked from my lips to my eyes before he closed his eyes and pressed his lips onto mine, passionately. I closed my eyes and kissed back as I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms held onto my waist.

He let go of me. I opened my eyes to find his forehead pressed to mine.

"Listen, (Y/N)..." (C/N)'s voice was a soft, gentle and low mumble.
"I like you. I've liked you for a very long time. You're very beautiful, and you're an amazing person. And you're adorable, and smart, and funny too." He smiled.
"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked me.
I hesitated.

"Well, would you want me to kiss you again?" I smirked.