Sleep

(F/S/A) - favorite stuffed animal

He smiled awkwardly at her. She was sleeping, all curled up in a blanket, hugging little (F/S/A) tightly. He sighed quietly before his face turned red.

"You know..." he said gently as he laid down and faced toward her. She was facing away from him, but he didn't care.

"Since the moment I first saw you...everything changed. At first, it was just something inside me...and then...everything else started to change, too. In a good way, I mean. The way you look at me, the way you smile, even the way you curl up and sleep..."  he smiled.

"It's very different...and it's cute. All of you is cute." He looked at his pillow shyly and said quieter, "Even the way you hug me...it gives me the greatest feeling in the world. I guess what I'm trying to say is...I-I love you." He had a sparkle in his eye. "And...And..." he looked down, silent.

"I love you too."

She said gently and quietly as she turned around to face him. He smiled and pulled her toward him and hugged her tightly.

"Mmf!" She muffled with her face squished to his chest before she hugged back. His chin was calmly resting on her head, the soft feel of her hair like a pillow. He pulled away a little, leaving her confused.

He looked straight into her eyes and his hand softly held her chin, his thumb stroking her cheek. She blushed a bright pink and tried to hold back a smile, but he could read her like a book. He smiled and, without hesitation, pulled her chin towards his face and his lips touched hers abruptly but softly. Their breaths were shallow because of the constant pounding in their chests. He gently let go, and his forehead touched hers. He looked into her eyes and smiled.