Chapter 41

Hi !
Omg Secret Wings is just so amazing that I couldn't handle completing it !
Please vote if you liked this chapter :)
It belongs to MLB998
____________________________________________
Recap :

Hailey returned back to her father in tears and admitted that there was actually something called 'WINGED PEOPLE" . He wasn't really surprised as he knew before that his wife , Hailey's mother , was winged as she told him before she disappeared. When Hailey went upstairs to her room she heard someone knocking . She found out that it was Chase on the window and she interrupted his words with a kiss .
____________________________________________
Chapter 41 :

When I interrupted Chase's phrase with a kiss , I directly said " Chase , I want to return back to the Land of The Winged within a few days . You don't worry , I'll ask my dad and have everything ready ."
Chase opened his mouth a little bit and fastly said "Hailey are you kidding ? Did you really like the place there ? Oh my goodness .. That sounds amazing !"
I smiled and said "Not just the place there , Chase , but the people , my friends , my grandpa , and .. and .. you." I blushed and he saw me blushing saying "You are so sweet Hailey , and I love you more than ever. Plus , no need for blushing." I sent him a wide smile and we hugged , he promised to be at my window tomorrow midnight.

I threw myself onto the bed , thinking of Autumn and her little reindeer , or whatever they call it .I kept on remembering cute memories and tears filled my eyes .I literally began to cry, thinking of Chase even though I just saw him a few minutes ago .Thinking of Aiden's sense of humor and our talks . Thinking of Chase and my trip to the Land of The Winged . Then suddenly someone opened the door, which was dad .He saw me crying and said worriedly "Hailey are you okay? What happened to you?" I explained everything , and I even asked him if I could return and live with Chase and Autumn and all the good people in that fair cute land. Then he said "You can do anything you want to do, but you should be happy and relaxed doing it." With a huge smile on my face ,I went and hugged him and said crying "oh thank you dad I don't know what to say! And of course ,I'm relaxed and really happy because my friends there are awesome." Saying good night to dad , I was really tired ,so I directly swam into a deep sleep.

The next day I decided not to go to school . I went to the garden and slept on our swing and started looking at the sky thinking of tomorrow 'returning back to The Land of the Winged' ." I went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.
Dad was sleeping, and I didn't want to awake him because I knew he was tired. I made myself some cornflakes and started eating. Suddenly I heard the doorbell rang ,I rushed to open then I found Chase . I was in complete surprise . Then I hugged him and let him enter . Then I saw dad and told him "Don't worry dad ,that's Chase who I was talking to you about yesterday." Dad was comforted , and said "Welcome my son ! What do you want to eat or drink?" Then I happily said "Dad, could you order Starbucks ? Chase just loves it ." Chase smiled , and so did I . Dad quickly went to call Starbucks . Chase said "I came too early this time because they all want you Hailey. Oh, did your dad agree on living up?" I smiled widely and said "He agreed ! " Chase held my hands and said "so let's go." I called dad and told him that I was leaving . I hugged him , held Chase's hand , and flew in the air .
Chase said "I can't wait to see everyone's faces when they know you're going to live here for ever ." I smiled and said "Do they really like me ? I mean ,I'm not so lovely and -" Chase interrupted me and said "You are only one word , perfection."
I felt my face was getting red , and I directly answered him by saying "Chase , you are the one who is perfect. I don't know what would I do without you , I would be in total complete danger."
Chase smiled thankfully ,and said "That's my job!"

We finally arrived , I saw Autumn running to hug me , and we exchanged hugs . Then Aiden said "I'm so glad you're here !" I saw Bree , unhappy of my return , saying "Well, I heard that Chase brought you here, that was a bad idea, a really bad idea." Chase angrily told her "No ,without Hailey our kingdom is really boring . She is our princess , or I can call ,my princess ." When Chase said this , everyone smiled and i heard some "awww"s, I smiled . Anna , Autumn's sister , said "Princess Hailey ,I'm so happy you are back! You lightened up the whole kingdom ." I hugged her . And then grandpa came and said "Hailey ,my sweet granddaughter is back , I've heard that Chase is being really helpful to Hailey , and Hailey herself, told me that she liked Chase best in everything." I blushed for too long , and I saw Chase coming and shaking hands with grandpa, and then whispered saying "you are the best , Hailey ."
Autumn came and told me "This is just a little gift from me to you ,Hailey, for being the best friend I have ever known." She handed me a completely beautifully designed necklace. She helped me wearing it around my neck . "It looks beautiful on you" a sound said behind me which turned out was Chase. "Thank you Chase. And Autumn,it is so pretty ." Then came Lynn and said "Welcome back princess, it seems you are tired ,come I'll take you to your room and-" I interrupted her by saying "No thank you, staying with my best friends is much better than sleeping even when you're really exhausted." They all smiled and came to hug me. It was a group warm hug.
____________________________________________
A/N

So what do you guys think of this chapter ? :D
And what do you think of Hailey's return?
For me, i think it's really lovely to see her with her best friends.
Next chapter coming soon :D

DON'T FORGET TO :

VOTE

COMMENT

SAY YOUR OPINION ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Feel free to tell me any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes :)

Cast Members :

Victoria Justice as Hailey

Francisco Lachowski as Chase

Bella Thorne as Bree

Ariana Grande as Autumn

Zac Efron as Aiden