Chapter 43

Hellooo winged people! How you all doing? I hope everything's great. Let's have a new chapter!
_____________
Recap:
After Hailey and Chase went to the forest, they fought with an enemy that hit Hailey really hard and she went to the hospital with Chase.
_____________
"Chase, I don't know why you are here, beside me, while others are waiting you.
Bree, Aiden, everyone!But it's-" Chase interrupted me and said, "Want to knoe the truthful answer in only 3 words?"
Huh? 3 words!

"Yes, please." I muttered. "Because I-love-you."

Wow, that electrified me a little bit, though. I stood up although I was tired, and gave him a hug. Chase really deserved everything. Literally, everything.

A squeaky voice interreupted us by saying "Well well well, enemies are here and two stupid, oh sorry I meant a stupid girl hugging a guy, shit!" It was Bree. Ugh!

Then I said "I'm sorry,I probably should leave and go to the human world by now. This world doesn't belong to me." Bree quickly said "Yeah right and plus that, Chase told me that you add confusion to Aeolus. He just acts lovely infront of you so that nothing appears different. This time I'm being serious, to be honest. I'm saying this infront of God and I will handle the responsibilities to what I am saying infront of God." Then Bree leaved the hospital.

No. No please. I didn't hear anything. All this was just, a movie infront of me? Why am I crying so hard? Ugh maybe because someone I really trust did all that.

"Hailey, ofcourse you don't believe what she just said, right?" He waited for me to answer. I ran outside the room, to the exit door of the hospital, then Chase held my forearm tightly and said "All those memories, all those cute moments together, you just believe her and escape? Can't we talk together?"

I stared at him for a few seconds, but didn't say anything. He pulled me behind him to the hospital room and sat on the couch next to him.

"Hailey, I don't know what to say. The day I met you in the human world, I knew that one day you're gonna be mine. Only mine. No one can share you. I told myself that I never was gonna leave you alone. And I was pretty sure that we won't fight. But then goes the idiot and the brat that's called Bree, to destroy the trust, the humor, the laughter, and the love between us? No. I will never be quite for something like that. You are, you are, you are everything to me Hailey, really. I love you so much and I won't let you go just like that!"

Oh God, I knew he's telling the truth. He was about to cry, really. His words, they meant alot. I have to forgive him, he actually did nothing wrong.
"I love you even way more, Chase." I smiled, then he stood up and I stood up, and he kissed me. "Please don't listen tp that jerk again." I laughed, and we hugged. Gosh, I've never seen someone as sweet and caring as Chase.

We went outside the hospital, I felt way better than before. The enemies were gone, thanks God. Everything was great, except for Bree's face expression when she saw Chase with me and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"What happened? You still love him you stupid Hailey? Stupid and annoying." Bree nearly shouted."Never will I ever believe you in anything you say, Bree." I replied, quickly." Hailey, lets go back to the town. I will show you Tomovier, the ocean of Aeolus.
_____________
A/N

Heyyyy guys !
I hope you like this chapter although it is very short. But I uploaded it in no time! Yay for me ! :D

Please keep on sharing the story with your family and friends :)

I looooove your inspirational comments ♥♥♥♥♥♥ please continue writing them bc they mean alot to me

BYE