Chapter 44

Hey guys!
sorry im tooo late for this chapter
But this chapter is a bit short. sorry!
I cried while writing this chapter, ALOT.
______________
Recap:
After Chase and Hailey had this quarrel, Chase said that he did nothing from what Bree told Hailey. Then Hailey believed her love which is called Chase, and Chase told her that he will take her to Tomovier, the ocean of Aeolus.
______________
HAILEY:
I was sleeping in my room at the palace peacefully, when someone knocked on my room. I went to open and I saw Autumn looking horrified and scared and a little bit, worried.

Shit.

"Autumn what happened?!" I asked, totally not wanting to know the answer.
Autumn then kept looking at the ground, and she then started crying. Oh no. Something awful happened.

What if it was Grandpa killed by enemies? What if it was Autumn's little sister? What if it was-

"Chase's dead."

No.NO! This must be not real. What happened? We just argued yesterday and now... Now he died. The love we had, the fun we shared, all flew at once.
I started crying really hard. Wait, I am strong. But no. I'm really crying waterfalls. Maybe that's how humans are. Tears are the words my heart uses
to explain that even my fake
smiles can't cover up my pain
and even though you're gone
baby we'll never be apart
because no matter what the distance
you'll forever be in my heart Chase. You'll forever be in my heart.

"Hailey, please stop crying, come see him." Autumn said. I didn't wanna see him, cuz I know if I did, I will get to cry even harder. But, I had no other choice. So I walked with her to... his room.

I saw his innocent figure sleeping... or I mean.. dying on the bed. I began to cry very hardly, I needed 10 boxes of tissues.
I sat next to him, and softly put his hand in mine. I gently squeezed it, and cried harder. "What-what-what happened to him? TELL ME!" I nearly yelled, while crying.

No one answered me.

"I don't know. Really. We just woke uo and saw him like this." I began to cry even more.

Life is so unfair. Why does life take everyone we truely love? My mom, my pet, and now, CHASE? Why does it hate everyone we love? Why can't life be fair for once... Just once? I am crying really hard, because no one ever deserves that. This happens to all humans, but, why?????

"Hailey, wake up!!" Chase said.

Chase? ALIVE?

Oh, thanks God. It was a damn dream.

All I did was stare at him, literally. I looked in his stunning eyes, seeing happiness. I stared at his beautiful hair.

"Hailey, you ok?"

Was I ok? Was I fine? I dunno what to tell him, I just need to appreciate that he is here, infront of me, my love.

"Yeah I'm alright, I'll be ready in a second." I finally replied.

When I went out of the toilet, I began walking to my closet when Chase said,"You better wear a dress because I'll take you to the ocean of Aeolus."
"But, I look ugly with dresses on and-"

"You look beautiful in all ways and all clothing, sweetheart."

I couldn't hide the wide grin on my face. I then put on a stripes red and white dress. Chase held my hand, and we leaved the room.

Wow. I always want Chase beside me. No matter what. I feel relaxed and, safe. Yes, I feel safe. I love him so freaking much!
______________
A/N:
Guyyyyyys!! What do think of the chapter? Plllleeeaaaase share the story with ur friends and fam.

VOTE

COMMENT

COTE

FOLLOW ME

SHARE THE STORY

TELL ME YOUR OPINION

what's gonna happen in the next chapter?

;)

BYYYYEEEE