𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑙𝑖𝑛

♥︎nba21 ship♥︎

chapter saying: everyone has something that makes them upset, but there's always something that makes you happy right? in this chapter, a person is that something

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sheya was enjoying his day so far, he had woke up to a bright sky and a nice cool room.

during this cold fall day the weather was particularly nice, that meant sheya could dress a little out of the box with his style, which of course he never failed to have style.

but today he decided that he would go to a shoe store, maybe a local foot locker, or a mall somewhere in town.

he found that to be an activity for his day, so he reached out to a few people to see if they wanted to go.

unfortunately, everyone he had reached out to seemed to be busy or just couldn't go to the mall, whether money was tight for them, or they just really didn't wanna go, all of them said no.

so he resorted to his last option, kentrell.

you see, kentrell was his boyfriend, he loves spending time with him, but didn't wanna seem too clingy. so of course this was a good time to ask kentrell if he wanted to hang out, it was a valid reason to go outside and kentrell would enjoy his time just like sheya.

sheya texted kentrell, waiting for the fast reply he usually gets

lil baby sheya💓
hey my love, u busy rn?

dentssss💘
nah im not, wsp shey?

lil baby sheya💓
i wanted to know if u wanted to hang out today, i was thinking we could go to the mall or sum

dentssss💘 ye that sounds cool, what time should i pick up?

lil baby sheya💓
uhmm 12:15 is fine

dentssss💘
aii see u then baby

with that plan being made, sheya decided to get up and get ready. it was currently 11:45 which didn't leave him much time to get ready.

well at least not enough for him.

so he got up and went to the bathroom, preparing the shower. he then got his towel, and decided that he was gonna worry about his outfit later.

he dropped his articles of clothing one by one before he they all were off, he then hopped in the shower, doing his basic routine plus a little more.