~Chapter 8: some trouble

You woke up around the time you would usually get up and did your daily routine.

But you were a bit slower than usual this morning when you saw the time after fixing yourself up you saw that you only had a few minutes to catch the bus.

So you didn't have breakfast and you had to wait until lunch to eat.

—————————————————————————

You didn't miss your bus but now you were hungry, you don't do your best on an empty stomach but you just figured you'll power through it until lunch.

—————————————————————————

You greeted maki at the desk as usual

You punched in your card

Then you went to your locker to put your stuff away and put on your coat.

Then grabbed your clipboard.

—————————————————————————

You made your way to shigaraki's room to see two guards in front of it which was unusual.

"Hello gentlemen. Um...I kinda need to get into that room. So if you could just scoot over away from it. That would be great."

"Sorry Dr. L/n No can do."

"And why is that?"

"Early this morning this patient had a very violent outburst and so he is under lockdown for a while."

"Is there chance I'll see him at all today?"

"Try near the end of your shift Dr. L/n."

You sighed

"Very well. Have a good rest of your day gentlemen."

—————————————————————————

It was written from his past doctors that it's not unusual for him to have random violent outburst, especially when he has a nightmare about his father.

I just hope I'll be able to see him sometime today.

—————————————————————————

I made it to dabi's door and walked in.

He turned to me looking surprise

"Your here early."

"Yeah couldn't see shigaraki's today."

He then laid upside down on his bed like a child would sit upside down on a couch

"Did that creep have another tantrum?"

He chuckled

I crouched down and poked him in the forehead lightly

"Now that isn't a very nice thing to call him. is it dabi?"

"We'll tough luck doll I'm not that nice to begin with."

"I guess that's true."

"But doesn't that bad boy attitude I have just makes me that more attractive? I bet I'm the kinda guy your into doll."

"Ha! In your dreams sweetie~"

"Oh? What kind of person are into then?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

He then got of his bed he leaned his head on my shoulder