~Chapter 17: mixed the dough with love

You woke up to a red blinking light and you saw which room it was to.

18802

Dabi's room.

You sighed and literally rolled out of bed onto the floor.

Then you got up and grab your doctors coat, clipboard, also spraying a single spray of cologne/perfume.

You quickly leave you room and start heading towards dabi's room

—————————————————————————

I walked in and saw dabi sitting on his bed curled up in a ball, sobbing.

I quickly ran over to him and holding him in my arms.

I scratch his scalp to calm him down.

He lets out shaky breathes and slowly calms down. But he clings to me more and more like any minute I would just disappear out of thin air.

And he kept muttering "I'm sorry." Over and over again. I can't tell if he was apologizing for biting me or apologizing to someone in his dream

But I kept calm and silently comforted him until he stopped muttering and just fell silent.

I wanted to break silence but I at the same time I didn't. The guilt was eating me up inside

—————————————————————————

Dabi looked up at you and shoved his face into the crook of your neck

"You okay sweetie?"

"Y-yeah. I'm fine now. Thanks doc."

He felt your hands scratching his scalp he loved the feeling. he was no doubt getting addicted to it. Getting addicted to you.

He looked to see where he bite you. He really did feel bad but at the same time didn't.

He placed his hand over the bite mark. Softly rubbing it.

"Does is hurt?"

You quickly caught on that he was referring to the bite.

"At first? yeah a bit. but now I don't feel it. I forgot it was there actually."

He shoved his face into your chest

"Sorry."

You petted his head

"It's alright sweetie. I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to lose my composure and yell at you."

"No I understand, I mean, I literally bite you. I don't even know why I did it."

"It's really okay. Please just don't do it again."

"I won't."

"Good."

—————————————————————————

After calling dabi down and putting him back to sleep, I went back to sleep myself

—————————————————————————

I woke up the next morning, took a shower, got changed, had breakfast, put on my doctors coat, grabbed my clipboard, and left my room to clock in.  As well as the treats I made last night.

After punching in my card I went over it makio to greet her before starting my day.

After greeting her I walked to shigaraki room.

—————————————————————————

Shigaraki was up playing his game but he seemed much more well rested