my type

This chapter will be based on Jun's Pov more... 

Also this chapter is inspired by the music by Why Don't We. 

u can listen to the song while reading or after/ before reading to get some clue about the story. 

Jun's pov 

I was popular along with another 4 friends of mine, we were popular in school. 

a lot of people thought we were playboys but the truth is, we aren't and is waiting for the right one. 

for me, i don't want a girl who spends money on dresses or limousines but instead those who are simple, who climbs tree, or knows simple stuff about cars.

there wasn't anyone like that in my school thats until Y/n moved into our school, 

she was dressed in straight cut jeans and simple shirt, but she looked heavenly. 

soon i found out she was in the dance, robotics and art club 

I was in 2 of the clubs same as her's, which is dance and robotics.

since we had dance club today, i decided to talk to her 

During dance class

Madam Kim: alright, i want u all to pair up in 2 but ! it must be a girl and a boy. 

everyone: okay ! 

Madam Kim: go on and by the end of the class i want to know what song u are dancing to, next week u will present it. by the way, y/n? 

y/n: yes madam ? 

Madam kim: i heard u were a great dancer and also won a bunch of competitions? 

Y/n: oh uh yes, but i couldn't have done it with my team so it shouldn't just be me, its thanks to my team for teaching me 

Madam kim: aw, u are so humble. alright, i hope u love it here 

Y/n: i will, thank you madam 

After that i went to ask her, 

Jun: hey y/n right ? 

Y/n: hi yes, u are Jun? 

Jun: yup, im here to ask u if u would like to be my partner? 

Y/n: uh sure.. 

we got into discussing about what song we would be doing and we decided on False Confidence by Noah Kahan.. 

we practiced at a dance studio, i thought she would come with full face of make up but instead her face was clear of make up and she was wearing normal leggings and black shirt. 

she was dressed in simple clothes but for some reason i feel myself drowning in her beauty. 

The Next week, dance class

Madam kim: alright, let's have Y/n and Jun up first is that alright ? 

Y/n and Jun: yup

we took our spot and when the music started we danced

after we finish, claps filled the room 

i took y/n's hand and bowed 

i look to Y/n and she was smiling brightly 

Soon we got close and we started hanging out even with my friends she didn't change her personality, she treats everyone with kindness and she didn't pretend to be someone else. 

little did i know, i was in love with her. 

and i planned to tell her, so when madam kim made another dance project, i took that chance but this time we had to plan 2 choreo at once, so i decided, 1 with chan and donghun and 1 with y/n. 

jun,chan, donghun, sehyoon,byeongkwan

Y/n and her group

jun and y/n 

after we finished our dance, i held both of her hands.

she looked at me confused and looked into her eyes 

Jun: Y/n-ah... i wanted to ask u for a long time, 

Y/n: hm? what is it ? don't scare me 

Jun: i wanted to ask u...will u be my girlfriend? 

y/n: w-what? u are serious? 

Jun: yeah. 

Suddenly, she hugged me and whispered softly, yes 

I smile and hugged her tightly 

everyone clapped and madam, also smiled and clapped 

And that's how i knew i found my soulmate. 

the person i will be spending my entire life with. 

The End