bet.

Y/n pov

I was dating Chan  for 2 months now and I'm happy whenever I'm with him.

Whether we were at the park, on a date, a picnic, a night drive..

I was sick for a week so I didn't attend school, so my brother, Jun took care of me.

After a week I got better and went to school 

I were walking to your locker and saw Chan  standing there.

But suddenly u heard them say,

"so when u telling her, she was a bet?"

"Yeah it's been over 2 months"

I walked closer to them and said

" ohh, so it was all a bet ey?"

Chan  turned his head in shock.

" baby, u are back! It's not what is seems like let me explain" Chan said

"no need to, after all I'm a bet ain't I?" I said then walked off

As soon as my school wasn't in sight, I started crying while walking back home..

Chan's pov

After she left, I look back at my friends and they were laughing.

Chan : "Bro this isn't funny"

Jake : "why not? It's not like u actually love her"

Chan : "I do, I do love her okay?!"

They started laughing and questioning me why, I ingnored them and try to ran after her but she was gone..

I went to the park where we always met up at.

I sat on the swing and soon tears came running down while remembering all the times we had.

I took out a piece of paper and wrote a message to her.

Message:

Dear my love, y/n
I know what u heard made u feel betrayed and sad. But would u believe me if I said I truly love you?

It's true, it started as a bet but the more time we spend together, the more I realized how much I fallen in love with you.

When I couldn't bring u out to eat at fancy restaurants, u said it's okay and we could get food from the convenience store and eat in the car, remember that ?

U didn't mind at all, that I was mentally unstable, u were always there to tell me its going to be okay and u were always by my side.

I know it might be too late now to turn back, but if I could I would turn back time and tell u, you are not a bet to me.

U were my moonlight when my world was dark, u were there for me in the middle of the night when I have nightmares, no matter what time it was, u would pick up the phone.

So with this letter, I want to let u know that I love you a lot, and I know u probably wouldn't want to see me anymore but thank you for being my moonlight..

Till we meet again my love

-Chan

I took my stuff and went to her house, I dropped off my hoodie and the letter at her doorstep and rang the doorbell.

I hid behind the tree and soon she came out, she took the stuff and I could see her eyes were red..

I wanted to run and hug her so badly, my heart dropped to my stomach while hiding my sobs by covering my mouth.

Knowing that I broke her heart when I said I wouldn't, I said I wouldn't because I really didn't want to.

After she read the note, she burst into tears..

At that point hearing her cries, made me drop everything and went to embrace her in my arms

Chan: I'm so sorry sweetheart, I'm so sorry..

I said while crying

She tried to push me away but I hugged her tighter

Chan: please just for awhile more

Soon she hugged me back and cried

Y/n : I hate you so much, but my heart hurts when I think of u being with another girl that is not me

Chan: there isn't any other girl I want to be with, u are the only one I want and need. So please u can hit me, curse me anything.. just please let me try to win your heart back..

Y/n pov

When Chan said that, his voice was breaking, his breathing was unstable, his cries were mixed with feelings of sadness..

He was crying like he lost his favourite teddy bear..

I couldn't bare seeing him like this

Y/n: shh, don't cry it's okay.. we can talk over this later but calm down okay? I'm here

Chan: im so sorry, I broke your heart when I said I wouldn't but please believe me that I never had that intention of breaking your heart

Y/n: alright alright, calm down chanshine..

Author pov

After that, they both talked over it and Y/n gave Chan a chance again..

It wasn't easy but Chan didn't give up and after 6 months..

Y/n agreed and accepted Chan