Chapter I

A/N:
Hi guys, welcome to this AU where if this really were greys i wouldn't be depressed over my otps :)

Anyway i hope you like it and dont forget to follow me on insta (@/rivergreysbella), and on twitter (@/drbellavixen). You can also find me on archive of our own (also @/drbellavixen), bc I always update there first :)

I hope you'll like it
———————————————————————————

Lexie doesn't remember what happened, or how it happened, all she remembers is sitting in the back of the plane, before the turbulence hit, which was then followed, by a blank. She couldn't remember what came next, absolutely nothing.

She doesn't know where she is, technically speaking, because it was very obvious that she was laying down in the middle of the woods, somewhere in between Seattle and Boise, and in addition to that she knows that she is in unbearable pain.

Sitting up was hard, and it hurt. Lexie winced at the shooting pain coming from her abdomen, trying to feel if she had a penetrating injury, and gasped at the cool liquid running down her legs. She was bleeding, heavily.

The brunette pushed herself up, and tried her best to walk, while her whole inside felt like it was being ripped out. "Mark? Meredith? Anyone?" She called out, hoping someone would answer her, hoping the love of her life, her sister, or any of her friends, didn't die from whatever just happened.

****

Mark paced around the woods, following the noises he heard coming from the other side of the trees. Screams, loud and panicked, and probably out of pure shock and pain too. Mark looked around, seeing all the familiar faces of his friends and family; Cristina, Meredith, and Arizona, which were where the screams were coming from, but no signs of either Derek or Lexie.

"Where's Derek, and Lexie?" Meredith asked, confused and clearly still in shock from what happened

"I don't know, I only have one shoe"

"Lexie was in the back of the plane" Mark said.  "Where is she?"

"We have to look for them!" Meredith added, pacing around nervously, not knowing where to even start.

The three of them ventured in the woods, yelling for their loved ones, in hopes of finding them both alive.

"DEREK!" Meredith yelled, waiting a little bit before shouting her sister's name. "LEXIE!", and then again and again.

For all she knows they could've been yelling for hours on end, running around like maniac in the forest they were stranded in.

Mark looked at the sky, it was getting darker, and still no signs of either his brother, or soulmate, and he knew they had to find them before dark. If they were still alive, somehow, they had to find them before dark, because these woods we're not safe to be alone in. These woods were not safe at all, but if they stick together, they could survive.

On their way back to Arizona, he prayed that if they didn't find Derek and Lexie, that they somehow landed close to each other and could help each other out.