Chapter II

hello my beautiful people:) here's chapter 2 of this fic

now get ready for some (heavy) smut :) (you know you love it)

enjoy as always, and you can follow my on twitter @drbellavixen, and on insta/tiktok @rivergreysbella
and please leave comments and likes bc i LOVE reading them and it encourages me to write faster:)

i didn't look for typos or the spelling so if there's some mistakes just ignore them:)
———————————————————————————

Lexie loved the hospital, she loved reading labs, she loved assisting in surgeries, and even more. The doctor in her loved the hospital, but she was more than ready to go home with Mark, because as much as she loved the hospital, she was tired of being a patient in there. The cold weather on the other side of the wall matched the one of her hospital room a little too well for her lately. She couldn't help but imagine the warmth of the fireplace on her skin as Mark and her watched the snow fall down the sky through their appartement window.

Christmas was already at their door, once again, being 12 days away, and she still had a lot of things to get done. With the results of the lawsuit coming up, she barely had time to think about Christmas and all the gifts she had to buy. Molly was coming over with her 3 kids; Laura, Hannah, and Miles, who were all so excited to see Lexie again. She also had to buy gifts for Sebastien and Zola, who she both adored, and then there was sweet little Sofia.

Little Sofia, who used to be such a big deal about 2 years ago, and who she would now be a stepmom to. Mark tried to reassure her that Sofia did not care about presents, and would just be happy no matter what, even if she would get her an orange, but Lexie wanted the toddler to feel special. What if Sofia hated her, and what if she thought she was trying to steal her dad? The brunette tried to push that thought away, remembering how much Sofia liked her, the first time she came to visit in her hospital room, how cuddly she was with her, and how they already had formed a bond.

"Hey there" Lexie heard coming from the doorway, making her turn around in shock. "Ready to go home?" Mark continued, making his way towards her.

"Almost" Lexie started. "I still have a few things to pack, but after that yes, I'm ready to go home." She smiled, before receiving a quick peck on her lips. It always was the same, even after 4 years Mark's kisses made her melt and swoon as if she was still sixteen. The fact that his hand was placed on her hips didn't help the case either and in addition to the already massive weight, both of them hadn't had sex in over 6 months, which was one hell of an accomplishment for Mark Sloan.

"I can- can you get my toothbrush in there – the bathroom. Can you go get my toothbrush in the bathroom, please." She managed to get out, leaving her a chance to compose herself while Mark wasn't in the room. She was feeling her heart beating, faster than it ever did before, and she knew she was blushing, as she could feel every inch of her skin burning, eager to be touch once again by Mark Sloan, by this poison of his that was making her so addicted, that left her wanting more, that left her needing more.

Mark came back from the bathroom carrying her toothbrush, her hairbrush, shampoo, conditioner, and her contact lenses case. "There," he said, neatly putting it neatly in her suitcase. "I grabbed everything I saw." He smiled, receiving a quiet "Thank you" from Lexie. "Are you still bleeding? Do you want me to grab a few adult diapers from the nurses' station?" Mark asked, making Lexie chuckle.