His Green Ruana

(Psst! This takes place before his disappearance!)

In the beginning, your boyfriend was certainly not the touchy type. He'd jump or jolt at even the thought of your hands brushing, but eventually he opened up to the thought. He'd hold your hand in public, hide behind you like a child while meeting a new person, or even put his chin over your shoulder.

Sitting on his bed and scratching his hair, he laid on your chest. He closed his eyes and hummed when your reached around his head and scratched that back of his neck. He let you wear his ruana for once, making you smile since you knew it meant a lot to him.

"Bruno~" you sang to get his attention. It obviously worked, as he looked up at you with those gorgeous green eyes.

"Yes, mi vida~?" He sang back

"Am I that comfortable, or is it just your ruana making you cling to me like this?" He certainly held on tight, squeezing your sides. You didn't mind, and enjoyed it quite a bit. Bruno was the only one with permission to touch you, with the acceptance of a family member or two wanting a quick hug every once in a while.

"A little bit of both, I guess. Why? Am I holding on too tight? I can let go or get off if I'm bothering you-" He went on and on, causing you to shush him out of impulse.

"Shh, Bruno you're fine. Besides! I've never been against you touching me a little bit." You winked after the last sentence, causing Bruno's face to go bright red, and a smirk to grow on his face.

"Oh, is that so~?" His hands ventured down to your hips, causing you to shiver as you nodded. He examined your body underneath his touch, meeting your eyes as smiled warmly. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

You pull him down to your level by the collar of his shirt, whispering in his ear, "When am I not~?"

Bullseye.

He was biting his bottom lip as he scrambled to grab your hands and pin them to either side of your head as he kissed you. It wasn't like your regular kisses, either. You struck a chord. It was passionate, needy, desperate, even. The shy Bruno was gone with you in his arms, and you loved every second of it.

He moved your hands higher above your head, switching to just using one hand to hold them in place, and the other to go exploring. His hand brushed over your chest, squeezed your sides and rested at the hem of your pants. He looked up at you for approval, gaining a nod from you. He slid your pants down, using his hand to please you for the time being. He leaned in to kiss you once more, licking you bottom lip asking for entry.

You gladly obliged, and he found a reason to "pay you." He stuck one finger inside you, causing you to moan into his mouth. A fire lit inside him, wanting you to do it again. He curled his finger, pulling it in and out again and again. Oh, he got you to do it again, alright.

"Awe, you're giving me all the attention, why don't I give some to you, hm?" He looked confused until you rubbed your hand on his crotch, making a low groan to bubble out of his throat. He fell weak, at your mercy.

Exactly where you wanted him.

You flipped him over, sitting on his lap. His ruana covered everything on you, making a hunger in Bruno's eyes grow deeper. He sat his hands on your hips once more, looking up at you in desperation.

"You want more? Hm? Does mi amor want more? More of me?" He nodded, his eyes said it all. He wanted you then and now. "Then beg for it."

He let out meek whimpers, but after not getting what he wanted, he knew he had to do more. "Please, mi vida! I need you so much right now! You don't know how long I've been waiting!" He flushed red, his eyes glowing green softly.

"Say no more, querido." You pulled off his pants in a fluid motion, hovering over him before going down.

You both let out a moan, him covering his mouth so he wasn't so loud. You looked at him to make sure he was okay. After seeing he was you started to bounce on him, his ruana on you, following your every move as you stared the whimpering man in the eyes, never breaking eye contact.

"Is this what you wanted? Hm? To see me bouncing on you with your ruana on? To see me using you as a toy while you get a show? Well, I'm glad you like it, because it's only gonna get better as our time together grows longer~" Just as you said that, the feeling you knew all too well formed in your stomach, taunting you to pull loose the knot.

It seemed Bruno was having the exact same crisis as he gripped your hips tighter, thrusting into you the same time you bounced down, moving in perfect harmony. His eyes were shut tight as his whimpers got louder.

Just then he heard those blessed words come out of your mouth. "Fuck, baby- you look so ready~ go ahead~ go ahead and cum for me~" and with that, he pulled out, cumming all over himself, you cumming on him as well.

You were out of breath. Panting like a wild dog as you laid down beside him. He reached for a towel that was on the floor and handed it to you to wipe yourself down, him wiping himself down after you were done.

"Well... that was certainly fun." You smiled, kissing his cheek

"Definitely. I should let you wear my clothes more often.."

————————————————————

Bonus!

It was the next morning as you walked past Dolores. You gave her a warm smile and a wave as you sipped your tea.

"Buenos dìas, Dolores! How did you sleep?" You asked, just trying to make small talk.

"Shut up." She snapped as she walked away with a plate of food in her hands.

"Bad night, I guess.." you muttered, snickering to yourself.

Hello! Thank you so much for reading! I put this off for so long ngl- I decently like how it turned out! Anyway, love you!

Sincerely,
Me😊💄🐾

Word count: 1067