Jealousy

How y'all like the shinnie Bruno? Yea. Me neither.

You lay on the bed, playing with a rat that decided to lay on your chest when you hear the door slam.

Bruno was home.

You got up, rushing to the door with the rat in your hands "Bruno! Hey, baby how was your...day..?" You were able to process the expression on his face as he walked through the door.

"It was fine." He deadpanned, brushing his hair out of his eyes with his hand. His eyes were more sunken in than normal and half lidded, furrowed brows wrinkling his forehead as his body was tense with slow movements.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" You asked.

"No."

"Why?"

"There's nothing to talk about." He turned his back to you.

"Don't shut down on me, Bruno. Somethings wrong! Let me know so we can work it out!"

"No, please, mi amor I'm alright."

"Bruno, cmon! That's bullshit and we both know it! Tell me!"

That was the straw that broke the camels back. "You wanna know what's wrong so bad? Why don't you ask your fucking side peice, hm? Or am I the side peice? Whatever- doesn't matter what I am since you found someone better. I was desperate to think someone could love the village outcast without any strings attached.." He sat down, using his hands to grip his hair, pulling at it.

You got on your knees in front of him, gently holding his face. "Cariño... what do you mean? Why would I ever hurt you like that? I love you more than words can describe, and I'd never trade you for the world.."

He held your hands on his cheeks before gently pushing them away. "No- no- don't pull that on me- you can't bat your eyes and cup my cheeks. Prove it. Prove to me that you're loyal."

"How would you want me to show you?" You had an idea where this was going, and since you were already on your knees, what he did shouldn't have been that surprising.

He let his hand trail into your hair as he roughly pulls your head back to look at him. "I want you to be a good little pet for me~ you gonna do that~? Be my personal toy?"

You fell shocked. The pull wasn't hard enough to hurt you, but it certainly surprised you. "I- Bruno what do you mean?"

He rolled his eyes, putting his legs over your shoulders. "I mean you're my little play thing. Do what you wish you could do to that man~ let me prove I'm so. Much. Better. Than he is~"

You looked up at him, the look in his eyes prominent. You nodded, placing your hand on his thighs. "Alright, Bruno, I can-"

"It's sir." He interrupted you. His face looked pretty unsure, but his voice said otherwise. It was effective nonetheless.

"Yes, sir." You nodded once again, beginning to kiss up the fabric covering his thighs, avoiding his crotch just to mess with him. You slid your hands up his thighs and to the hem of his pants, looking up at him for assurance to continue.

He nodded, allowing you to take off his pants and boxers. The small groan he let out as his member sprang loose let you know that he was waiting for this for a while.

You pumped him with your hand, looking up to watch his reaction. His face was bright red as he loosely covered his mouth with his hand. He looked down at you, muffled moans coming through. It was music to your ears.

You licked up his shaft, putting the tip in your mouth. Audible low groans bubbled up his throat as you shoved his dick down yours.

(Side note, my brain went Camp Camp S3 Ep8 0:15-0:25)

The room was filled with his groans as his head fell backwards. His hand was tangled in your hair, gripping tight. He was careful not to throw off the rhythm you had gained.

"Just like that, Amor~ you're doing so good~" he muttered between his breathy moans. He twitched in your mouth, alerting you that he was close. You looked up at him and nodded before your mouth was flooded.

You popped off of him as he grabbed your chin. "Open." Is all he said. You obliged, opening your mouth, letting him see what he had done to you. He looked proud of his work as he let go and let you do what you had to. "Good job~" he smiled. "Go see Julieta for that bruise in the back of your mouth. I'm gonna take a nap.." He said as he walked off to clean up.

"Like you're the one who did all the work.." you rolled your eyes as you walked off to get the bruise fixed.

_________________________________________

Bonus!

"Hey, Julieta? Did you make anything I could eat really quick?" You asked, trying to make this transaction as quick as possible.

"Of course! What happened?" She asked, tilting her head a bit.

"Well," the casita passed you a plate with an arepa on it. "It's hard to explain.."

"That's fine! Just show me the injury."

You nervously opened your mouth to show the bruise. Julieta dropped her plate.

"You. Did. Not."

"...can I still have the arepa?"
_________________________________________

Heyyy Dolores wasn't home so don't start asking to get her headphones 🧍🏽 btw I procrastinated HARD on this. It was supposed to be your Christmas present, but, uh- here! Happy holidays!

BTW THE BRUISE AFTER A BJ IS AN ACTUAL THING! SO DENTISTS CAN TELL IF YOUVE GIVEN SOMEONE A BJ! Here's a pic

Idk who's dusty ass teeth those are, but they're giving head ig.

Sincerely,

Me😊💄🐾

Word count: 160