Intro

Art by Im_Lilia_Dominique , Click on the external link to view her tumblr

Art by Im_Lilia_Dominique , Click on the external link to view her tumblr . 

Mar'i Anders , who lived with her mother on a Tamaran , decides to come to earth , and falls in love with Mustar_Damian , I mean Damian , obviously its a Demonfire fic. This isn't my everyday Demonfire fluff fic , for once Dick Grayson is actually alive , it has family drama , romance and of course mustard.   

So remember I said I have gotten better at the description , well now I feel that was a lie I told myself , but not to worry your gurl is going to go for a content writing class , of 3 hours , 3 painful and educative hours , wish me luck 😶. And I would like to Thank Im_Lilia_Dominique for allowing me to use her art.

Also I made this form a while back and when I asked what would you like to see in my upcoming books a few people said that they would like to see demonfire children , and others said more fluff , and one *cough* primrose *cough* said mysteryish plot but either way , warning that this is none of that (other than fluff of course) infact this is actually a book I have had in my head for a really long time , so I'm sorry if this book is not what you expected.

Note:

My fic My rules - some parts of this book might not be logical , I mean isn't this a fan-fic 

This book might not be as fluffy , maybe. 

OOC - some of these characters might be out of character in this fic , might 

⚠ Not a chatfic