So this is Earth

Note : Damian and Mar'i are 21

Mar'i's pov 

And that's the end of my day , see you tomorrow 

I read , that was the last line of my mother's diary , she wrote a lot of things in it but only half of the book was completed the rest of the pages are blank, but it doesn't matter I got all the necessary information I needed , the address to her house on earth and........ his name , Richard Grayson.

He has blue eyes and Jet black hair, I have his hair *sad smile*. My mother even wrote of this sauce, mustard, she had mentioned it to me when I was young but eventually she got too busy with her duties as the queen , she didn't have any time for me, it hurt me at the beginning but I had uncle and my cousin...........moonfire. I look back at the book, unlike me, my mother didn't write about her days, she only wrote about the people and the things she found intriguing on earth, but she wrote a lot about father, he must be intriguing.

I walked back to the control panel to take control of the ship which had been on autopilot , the location was already set to earth. I let my mind wander back to my father , I could imagine him but I wasn't sure where to find him, Gotham or Blüdhaven. My mother told me a lot about her time on earth but she made sure my father was blurred out , she told me of how she used to live in a T shaped tower with her beloved friends , one of which was my father , the team eventually broke off and went their separate ways but I don't think my parents did the same and thus, me.

I was nearing earth , my new home. I was still unsure where to land, I didn't want to attract a lot of attention so an abandoned area is what I'm looking for. Titan Tower, they split up so no one is going to be there, its probably an abandoned area in Jump City. My mother wrote about it in her diary, it's located on an island in the Jump City bay, besides how hard can it be to find a T shaped tower. 

A week Later...

Settling on earth hasn't been as hard as I thought, the people of earth seem too busy with their life to notice any sort of purple lighting landing near the T shaped tower, or maybe the news hasn't reached Gotham yet. A week back I came to Gotham, to my mother's apartment, that was frequently visited by my father back in the day. How did I get here? Well....

~Flashback

Mar'i's Narration 

My landing near Titans tower was a good decision, it was abandon as expected but still intact, at least most of it was. After roaming around I came to a conclusion that my mother's team mates used this tower occasionally. After some more wandering, I came across my mother's room, the door was jammed but I was able to open it with my super strength.

My mother's room was not what I expected, it was tiny compared to her room on her home planet, there was a small bed beside which there is a dressing mirror with storage. I could tell this room was much lively back then, now its just dusty. the walls were a light shade of pink, there are some spots on the wall that are lighter than the other which suggests that there were some sort of posters here. My mother seems to have been a cheerful teenager, but then again she didn't spend her adolescence with the sorrow she spent it with my father. 

After some time of laying on her dusty bed, I searched through her old cupboard. I did this task slowly this time, the feeling of dust particles entering my nostrils wasn't pleasant, I didn't have to deal with this when I was in the castle. 

After some time of searching through her cupboard that were only filled with boxes, I decided to take a look at the boxes. One of the boxes was filled with my mother's earth clothes, that would come in handy. Another box had most of her belongings, probably the things she kept on dressing mirror. I found two of her bags these ones were rather stylish, one of them was empty and the other  had this colorful paper with someone's face on it and some coins, it even had a small pair of keys, I realized it belonged to my mother's apartment. 

~End of Flashback 

I got everything I needed there was no need for me to further search the tower. I also realized that those funny looking colorful pictures were the human currency, back on mother's planet we only had coins, mother never spoke about this paper called notes, but she did speak about mustard sauce. Ah~ my new found love, Mustard Sauce, I can't believe I spent 21 years of my life without it. I'm on my way to buy it right now, my old stock got over.

My Mother's apartment was quite an adventure home, and dust city. It was  hard for me to get there especially because of my eyes, thankfully mother wrote about this hologram pendant that made her look human, I found it in one of the boxes with suit. I took her pendent and her clothes. I remember mother telling me about the vehicles here and that you could pay them to take you anywhere. And that's how I came to Gotham, the vehicle's driver was kind enough to take me to mother's address.

Mother's apartment was in better shape then her room in the T tower, but it was still dusty, I could tell no one came here but the furniture and pictures were left uncovered, which meant mother didn't plan on leaving. Even in her own house she didn't keep her lover's picture, all I know is that his name is Richard and he looked terrible in yellow green and red. I wonder if he still wears that. 

In these few days I got used to this human planet and to my new home. I noticed mother's house was right in front of this place called the cinema, and it took half an about 20 minutes to go to the grocery, on my first day on earth I ate mustard sauce and it immediately became my staple diet, I bought food with the notes I found in my mother's cupboard in her apartment. I even found more of her clothes, so I will be able to live for at least one more week before dying of hunger, that meant I had to find a job and then find my father. Mother's diary did say he was rich and he was hard working, I didn't just want to walk up to him and say "I'm your daughter" I wanted to be worthy. Thankfully mother's diary even had a number whom I could contact for a job, well apparently mother was a model and since I'm a spitting image of her it shouldn't be hard for me to get that job.

I finally reached the store and quickly went to the mustard Sause aisle, I decided to buy only one mustard for now I liked the 20 minutes walk. After checking out I was on my way home but bumped into someone.

"pardon me." I said not looking at the person, I was disrespectful but mustard was more important  

I found the mustard and was about to grab it but so was the other human, we caught the mustard, rather I caught it and their hand caught mine. At this I was compelled to look at the stranger. He...he was beautiful, the green of his eyes forcing me to believe he's compassionate, but his grip clearly displaying his strength. He is intriguing.

Let the fluff begin.