Christmas Special | Part 02

....but it never came.

Instead Haewon felt herself quite literally swept off her feet. The melodic chuckle in her ear let her know that it had been Taehyung.
She opened her eyes and instinctively put her arms around his neck to secure herself a bit better. Although she knew that she didn't need to. Taehyung's arms always held her secure whenever he carried her.

"Hello there, Mylady", Taehyung greeted smoothly, smirking down at her. Haewon's heart melted at the sound and her body relaxed into his firm hold.
Looking back, she saw Jungkook push a still very grumpy and sleepy Yoongi into the arms of a very perplexed Jin before chasing after Taehyung and her.

"Noona!!", Jungkook whined as he ran after them. "Why did you decorate without us?!"
Haewon's eyes widened at the adorable pout on his face. Her heart sank and guilt washed through her. She only had wanted to do something nice for her boys. Care for them. Make them happy.
"Oh, bun, please don't be upset", she immediately tried to sooth, reaching one arm out to pat Jungkook's hair. "I'm sorry!"
Jungkook still pouted and looked at her with puppy eyes. "I really wanted to decorate", he mumbled.
Haewon could feel the chuckle vibrate through Taehyung's chest. "And kiss everyone all the time so we wouldn't actually get any decorating done", he teased and Jungkook pouted some more.

"Don't fret", Haewon said gently. "Both of you." She turned to look up at Taehyung who gave her a cocky wink.
"We can still decorate the nesting room together", she placated. Immediately the pout vanished from Jungkook's face and instead a mischievous grin found its way on his lips. Taehyung chuckled again.
For a moment Haewon was confused...then she noticed where exactly Taehyung had been carrying her all this time already.
"You two are menaces", Haewon chided with fond exasperation as Jungkook opened the door to the nesting room and Taehyung quite literally threw her on the futon in the middle of it.

Haewon felt two arms snake around her waist and pulling her against a body.
"Took you two long enough." Jimin's voice came from right behind Haewon. Taehyung crawled onto the futon and leaned over Haewon to give Jimin a sweet kiss.
"Jin hyung had her in his clutches", Jungkook explained. "But we saved the princess from her terrible fate!" He threw one arm up and struck a ridiculous pose that had them all a giggling mess.

"Thought you wanted to decorate?", Haewon questioned mischievously with one brow raised as Jungkook also found his way onto the futon and the cuddle pile that were Jimin, Haewon and Taehyung already.
"Mh-hm", Jimin hummed. "Later." His arms tightened around her waist while he nuzzled into the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent.
Taehyung moved around a bit to lay down more comofrtably. Jimin lifted his head from Haewon's skin and gave Taehyung's cheek a little peck, obviously not able to keep himself from kissing and touching his mates. Jungkook pouted again as he snuggled up against Haewon's other side.
"Cuddle me, too", he whined. Taehyung immediately gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead.
"Don't be so needy, Kookah", he chided and then turned to Haewon and Jimin. "We got some time until the hyungs will come for us."

"Uh-huh", Haewon nodded sagely.
Then she used her strength to free herself from Jimin and flip him around to pin him beneath her, effectively shaking Taehyung and Jungkook off of her, too.
"And who said your noona will let you be such bratty babies?"

Jungkook immediately tackled her from her side off of Jimin. "It's three against one", he grinned widely.
Taehyung suddenly appeared in her field of view. His hands gently running through her hair.
"Just admit defeat, noona", he whispered low and dark. He leaned down, nearer to her face. His breath coming out in excited huffs as they fanned across her skin.
From her peripheral vision, Haewon could see Jimin tugging Jungkook into a heated kiss.
"Look at me, noona", Taehyung chided and tugged gently at her hair. Haewon raised her brows.
"Such a brat", she teased softly. 

With the distraction Jimin provided for Jungkook, Haewon could easily throw the maknae off her and right onto Jimin, so she herself could pin down Taehyung.
"My bratty babies", Haewon hummed smugly and leaned down. Lips only a breath away from Taehyung's.
"My pretty, bratty babies", she whispered, smile turning predatory. Her eyes fluttered close as she leaned in to close the tiny distance between them and feel his lips on hers.
All bitter chocolate and sweet vanilla.

But it never came.

...to be continued...