Christmas Special | Part 03

Haewon felt arms wrap around her waist and pull her away from Taehyung. Her eyes shot open, just as surprised as Taehyung, who's own dark eyes were wide in confusion.
"Jin hyung said food is ready", Namjoon informed smugly just as he tugged Haewon up into a standing position and right into his chest. He rested his chin on her head, arms still snug around her waist.
"Postpone your fun times until later when we can all join", he chided a bit. And with that he turned and gently pushed Haewon out of the nesting room.

It was, of course, a risky manoeuver of Namjoon to walk with Haewon still pressed to him and just stumbling along. And lo and behold, it didn't take long until Namjoon stumbled over Haewon's feet and sent them both tumbling to the floor. Limbs flying and surprised gasps echoing through the small hallway.
Namjoon's entire weight landed on Haewon eliciting a small, pained groan from her.
"Oh my gods! I'm so sorry!", Namjoon immediately apologised and brought his hands on either side of Haewon's head to push himself up a bit and relief her of his weight.
His eyes were so genuinely shocked and worried, panic settling in when Haewon didn't answer at first and instead the door to the nesting room burst open with a loud bang. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook rushing out.
"Are you okay?", Namjoon asked and frantically looked over Haewon to find any injuries. But he didn't smell blood so it should be okay. But what if—

A soft giggle interrupted Namjoon's worried thoughts.
He blinked and looked down at Haewon. She just laid there beneath him and giggled.

"Hyung! Is anyone hurt?", Jungkook almost yelled in worry and pulled Namjoon off of Haewon just to immediately check him over for any injuries. Taehyung and Jimin rushed to help Haewon up. But the vampiress had already sat up on her own.
She just sat there and laughed.
"The prettiest laugh", Jimin whispered unconsicously. Taehyung next to him nodded with a smile on his face.

Namjoon shook off Jungkook and knelt down next to Haewon.
"Don't make me worry so much", he pleaded and chided at the same time. "Sitting here laughing while I worry if I hurt you."
Haewon just shook her head fondly. She reached up and gently stroked Namjoon's cheek. Thumb brushing back and forth over his skin, her other fingers softly toying with the slightly longer hair in his neck.
"It takes more than you to hurt me, Joonie", she reassured him. "Don't you worry your handsome head."
Namjoon blushed furiously at the praise and tender touch. He scrambled to get up too hastily and if Jungkook hadn't steadied his tall frame he would have tumbled down and on top of Haewon once again.

Haewon eventually let Jimin help her stand up. She dusted off her clothes with the smile still present.
When she looked up and saw Namjoon's pretty blush, her smile turned smug. "If you wanted me beneath you, you just have to ask nicely", she teased with a wink, voice taking on a sensual, darker timber.
Namjoon opened his mouth and closed it and opened it again and really didn't know how to react to that. Haewon giggled again. Chiming, golden bells.

"Let's not make the others wait any longer, hm?", Haewon grinned and held her hands out.
Jimin and Jungkook were the first to react. Running past the other two to grab each one hand and let themselves be led to the kitchen by Haewon.

"Those rascals", Namjoon sighed and shook his head. "I was getting noona." A very rare and very cute pout made its way onto his lips.
"Well...", Taehyung said next to him. "I could always offer my hand for holding."

Namjoon's head shot around to look at the smug grin on his mate's handsome face. He felt his cheeks heat up once more. His mates would be the death of him.
"I'd love to", Namjoon mumbled a bit sheepishly and held out his hand for Taehyung to take. Fingers sliding together and curling around each other like a lock with two sides perfectly made for each other. 

...to be continued...