the start

Kings Cross Station 9 3/4

Scorpio and Draco Malfoy stood next to their parents waiting for the train.

Scorpios mother fretted over the two of them. Asking if they had everything and if they had enough money.

"Yes mother. We have everything. Please stop worrying. The train is coming" says Scorpio.

His mother brings him and Draco into a hug while crying.

"Stop that Narcissa. People are watching. Bye boys. Be on your best behaviour" snaps their father.

" Bye my babies. I will miss you boys very much " says their mother tighten her hold before quickly letting go.

The brothers make their way onto the train.

"Come this way little brother. This is my friends and i's carriage" says Scorpio opening one the door.

"Hey" says Lucas as he stands up and hugs Scorpio.

"Hi Luke. You remember my brother Draco" says Scorpio.

"Yeah. Hey Draco" says Lucas.

They sit down with a few other Slytherin.

Adrian Pucey sat with them. Somehow he weasled his way into hanging out with them.

"I'm going to look for Crabbe and Goyle. Pansy said she's hanging out with with her followers" says Draco before leaving.

"I can't wait to scare all the first years this year and get back at the Weasley twins" announces Adrian.

" Pucey shut up. I'm just woken up. I can't deal with your voice now" said Theodore as he opens the door.

Pucey starts arguing with Theodore.

Scorpio slides open the door and leaves to find the trolley witch.

He sees a few carriages up that the trolley witch was there. Giving everything to that carriage.

"Hey, can I get 2 liquorice wand and 3 chocolate frogs please" asks Scorpio smiling charmingly to the ginger boy and the boy with glasses.

"Uhh, sure" says Ron as Harry just stared at him.

"Thanks. What's your names?" questions Scorpio.

"Ron Weasley" answers Ron and then nudges Harry as he comes out of his daze.

"Huh, H-Harry Potter. What's your name?" questions Harry.

"Scorpio Malfoy. You guys are first years right? I'm in second year" answers Scorpio.

"Your a Malfoy" says Ron in shock.

"Yeah. Your brothers are Fred and George right?" asks Scorpio as he leans against the door.

"Yeah" answers Ron.

"Cool. Bye guys see you at Hogwarts" says Scorpio before leaving and heading back to his carriage.

Just as he's about to reach his carriage he sees a frog on the floor.
A boy comes out one of the carriage shouting "Trevor  where are you?"
He stops as Scorpio as he picks up the frog.
The boy freezes.

"Hi there. Is this your frog?" Asks Scorpio.

"Yes" says The boy .

"Here. Make sure you keep him safe. Or he'll go missing again. What's your name? " says Scorpio as he hands the frog to the boy.

"Neville Longbottom" he whispers.

"Nice to meet you. My names Scorpio Malfoy. You're a first year. If you need any help. Ask around for me" smiles Scorpio charmingly before going into his carriage.

He comes in and throws a chocolate frog at Theodore right at his face.

Theo wakes up and says "oww. Thanks"

"Guys we are almost at Hogwarts. We need to change into our robes" says Scorpio.

..................................................

the sorting ceremony 

Scorpio sat down at the Slytherin table. Theo and Daphne sat beside him. While Lucas sat across from him.  He waved at a few people. When the sorting ceremony started.

He drifted until Daphne pushed his arm. 

"What is it?" questions Scorpio.

"It's your brother's turn" says Daphne.

He looks up and sees that his younger brother is sitting in the seat with the sorting hat barely on his head. When it calls out Slytherin.

"Whooo" shouts Scorpio as he stands up cheering.

His brother rushes to the Slytherin table. Scorpio taps Daphne's shoulder and she moves away instantly. Draco then sits beside him.

"Well done little man. Mom is going to be so proud and dad will be to" says Scorpio grinning at him. 

After a full more names called. It was Harry Potter.

He looked up and locked eyes with Harry and then the sorting hat went on Harry's head.

...................................................................................................................................

What do you think? This is the beginning. Do you want a few before episodes until  prisoner of Azkaban or would you guys like it to go straight to the goblet of fire . Please vote, comment and follow