Beginning of Chamber of Secrets

Weasley's house

Coming down the stairs. Scorpio walked behind Ginny.

"Yes, dear it was on the cat" says Molly.

"Hello" says Harry to Ginny before looking up and seeing Scorpio .

Harry's cheeks turned bright red.

"Where were you two? I woke to the sight of Percy and let me tell you it was a frightening vision" says Scorpio shivering.

"We were saving Harry from his abusive family" says Fred.

"Oh, hi Potter. Well that's a great reason to why you weren't there but next time wake me up so I don't miss the adventure. There you go, Gins" continues Scorpio handing Ginny her jumper which he took off the cat.

"T-thank you" whispers Ginny flushed taking her jumper and rushing out of the room.

Sitting down between the twins.

"What did Scorpio do?" asks Harry.

"Ginny. She's been talking about you and Scorpio all summer. A bit annoying, really" says Ron looking down at his food.

"Morning dad" says all the Weasley's

"Morning Mr. Weasley. Thank you very much for having me Mrs Weasley. I best be off. Mother is expecting in 40 seconds. I'll see you in. diagon ally in a little while " says Scorpio grinning at Mrs. Weasley before cutting his sausages neatly.

Hugging Mrs. Weasley and messing the twins hair.

"See ya Ronnie and Potter. Oh Potter my brother says hi" says Scorpio smirking lightly at him.

Walking over to the fireplace and grabbing a bit of floo powder.

"Malfoy manor" says Scorpio before disappearing.

"Has Scorpio got taller and more good looking. I made a fool of my self in front of him didn't I? He remember's who I am" says Harry turning to whispers to Ron.

"You kind of did but not as bad as when you almost fainted when he said hi to you. Of course he knows who you are. Your Harry Potter" says Ron stuffing his face.

...........................

Flourish & Blotts

Standing above on the stairs. Scorpio looked down to see Harry getting grabbed by the idiot Lockheart. He hears his brother leave out a huff.

" No need to be jealous. Dray don't act irrational. Potter got grabbed by that idiot Lockheart. He doesn't actual want the attention" says Scorpio smiling softly

Draco storms down the stairs when he sees the Weasley's and Harry.

"Bet you loved that didn't you, Potter. Famous Harry Potter. Can't even go to a bookstore without making the front page" bursts out Draco.

"Leave him alone" gritty out Ginny.

"Look, Potter. You've got yourself a girlfriend. No more panting around my brother. I see" says Draco laughing.

Walking down the stairs.

"Dray I hope you aren't embarrassing yourself. What are you talking about?" asks Scorpio.

"Just saying hello. Since I haven't seen them in a while" says Draco quickly.

Before Lucius puts his crane on Draco's arm.

"Now, now. Draco play nicely. Mr Potter. Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last. Forgive me. Your scar is legend. As, of course is the wizard who gave it to you" says his dad as he shakes Harry's hand and then brushing his hair back using his cane.

Standing next to each other. With piercing eyes you could easily tell they were father and son. Harry couldn't believe his eyes. How could he be Scorpio's father. Most of the time its hard to believe Malfoy and Scorpio were related. One was lovely and the other was horrible.

"Father" Scorpio threads carefully as he puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Voldermort killed my parents. He was nothing more than a murder" say Harry glaring at Scorpio's dad.

"Um. You must be very brave to mention his name or very foolish" says his father.

"Fear of the name only increases fear of the thing itself" calls out Hermione.

Scorpio quickly turns to look at her. Trying to tell her to stop talking.

"And you must be Miss. Granger. Yes, Draco has told me all about you .And your parents. My son Scorpio has said your very intelligent. Muggles aren't they? Let me see red hair, vacant expressions... tatty second hand book. You must be the Weasley's" says his father grinning.

"Children it's mad in here. Let's go outside" says Mr Weasley's

"Well,well, well. Weasley Senior" says his father looking over at Arthur

"Lucius" says Mr Weasley disgruntled.

"Busy time at the Ministry Arthur all those extra raids? I do hope they are paying you with overtime but by judging by the state of this I'd say not. What's the use in being a disgrace to the name of wizard... if they don't even pay you well for it" continues his father.

"Father, we need to go Mother is waiting for us" says Scorpio touching his father's arm.

" We have a very different idea about what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy" interrupts Mr. Weasley.

" Clearly. Associating with Muggles... and I thought your family could sink no lower. I'll see you at work" says his father putting the book back in the cauldron.

" See you at school" says Draco walking up close to Harry then Scorpio steers him away .

" Bye guys" says Scorpio leaving.

..................................................

Please vote, comment and follow