𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼 ༄ ೃ⁀➷

feel free to leave any comments i'd love to read and see your reactions!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

╰┈➤ "𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒" - 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑦 𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

at home - around 12 am (midnight)

i was beyond exhausted, i was just fired AGAIN at my job for no reason. it's not like i didn't expect it but, it just happened so soon this time. im really upset and just couldn't wait to get home and see him.

the light of my life, the man who made me really feel worth it. James. he's the best, and only, person in my life.

despite having to cut ties with my family and friends for him, i never once regret it. he really made me feel special and i knew that today he would comfort and console me so i would feel a lot better.

i open the door of the house, it's really silent and dark.

"babe? are you home?" i shout out into the house. no reply

hmm, i go inside and lock the door behind me. he's probably sleeping, sleepy head. i giggle at myself while going up the stairs.

what? i froze what's that.. that noise? it's not what i think it is, right?

i speed up and rush to our bedroom door, then all the lewd noises became clear. i hover my hand over the door handle and think for a second, 'should i open it?'.

i decide to just do it. i swing the door open and see James. on top of another woman, head spun around facing me. 

"w-what are you doing back so early y/n?" he says stuttering from embarrassment.

"i got fired." i say lowly still in shock of what's happening before my eyes.

he then gets up and wraps his robe around his body and stands outside the bedroom closing the door gently behind him.

"listen y/n, i'm not going to lie here and tell you it's not what it looks like but.." he says to me calmly.

he's going to apologise, and we'll get over it together. we can do couples counselling we can-

"i had no other choice y/n, it's your own fault" he says to me

"what? are you serious right now?" i scoff looking him in the eyes, but i could tell he was serious.

"y/n you're boring and unorganised, you're constantly getting fired from your job and use useless excuses all the time. it's always 'i didn't do anything' but you're always doing something. it was only a matter of time before i found someone more entertaining than you" he spits out.

my heart shatters hearing him speak to me that way, saying what he really felt. but i couldn't let him see it, i wont let myself be disrespected this way.

despite having a pool of tears fill my eyes i manage to spit out "fuck you James, i can't believe you would throw 4 fucking years out the drain like that for some pleasure. you disgust me, don't ever contact me ever again."

i push him to the side and open our shared bedroom door heading straight for the biggest suitcase i can find and immediately shove my things in it.

after 10 minutes of extreme violent and stressful packing i zip up the suitcase noticing the beautiful woman that was sat starring at me with worry in her eyes.

i get my suitcase and stand up. i'm about to leave the room but before i do that i slap him as hard as a can letting all my emotions go to him physically, so he can feel just an ounce of the pain he just caused me. he doesn't say anything and accepts it. knowing he deserves it.

"i hope you know he has STD's honey" i say in spite to the woman on the bed and she shrieks getting her stuff together while he tries to convince her otherwise.

i ignore them and quickly put my shoes and coat on grabbing an umbrella before walking out.

the minute i shut the door the tears began to fall with the rain. my heart ached so much i couldn't feel myself anymore but i knew i had to get far away from here.

i got to the street and was prepared to cross the road despite my vision being blurred by my salty tears. i begin to walk  a cross until i hear the series of beeping noises.

i look to my left and see the flashing of a car light before getting hit. my vision goes blank and all i feel is a horrible pain in my body. shortly after, i became unconscious and drifted off not knowing what is to come.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

╰┈➤ 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 '𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘' 𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 <3
╰┈➤ 𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑚 𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 <3
╰┈➤ 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟!