1. Casa Amor ~ Arriving

Ava is replacing Mary

TONIGHT ON LOVE ISLAND....

The return of casa amor...

"Hey boys!"
"Yeah I like him"
___________________________

It's finally the day I've been waiting for. The day that five girls and I are heading into Casa Amor.

Walking up to the villa, it finally felt real. I decided to wear an orange bikini set which made my tan stand out. I paired it with some orange heels and natural makeup.

Outfit:

As we were walking up into the villa, I took a look at the surroundings

As we were walking up into the villa, I took a look at the surroundings. It looked amazing.

We walked out into the garden and saw all the boys sitting there, "Hey boys!"

We walked over to them before greeting them all.

'When you see them in real life.... let's just say wow. I can't wait to get to know them all.' Beach hut.

We all sat down at the firepit to get to know each other better.

"So where are you all at? Are you all settled?" Kaila asked.

"So basically they're all taken apart from me." Hugo said, making us all laugh.

"Okay so let's get down to business," Toby said, "Lets start down the line. Your type?"

"My type is normally tall, dark," Clarisse started, "and I know that's what people normally say!"

"My type is generous. Like old school romantic with old school morals. Someone dominant and puts me into place as I'm quite cheeky." Lillie told us.

"Someone that works out a lot," Kaila said, "Toby what's your situation?"

"Right now I'm just here to live my life and just enjoy how the day goes," Toby laughed "If I gravitate towards someone, I gravitate."

Tyler went onto explain how he and Kaz were doing before he left causing Teddy to do the same once he was finished.

"How do you feel about coming in here. Do you care about the girls?" Liam asked us.

"Well we've come in here to find a connection so if I feel some I'm going to 100% go for it." I said, the girls nodding in agreement.

After talking for a bit longer we separated ways, three boys going to the chairs, the rest of us going to the pool.

I sat next inbetween Toby and Teddy, Clarisse on the otherside of Teddy.

"So any siblings?" Teddy asked.

"I'm the youngest out of 3 brothers, two sisters." Clarisse said.

"I've just got a twin sister." I announced.