3 - Casa Amor, day 3

Eva's POV

We went upstairs to get ready for the party this evening. I was sitting on the stool straightening my hair and the room was silent.

"I need to look sexy tonight," I said, "I want to pull a few boys for a chat tonight."

"Everyone needs to look sexy tonight." Clarisse replied.

"Amy, are you going to speak to Hugo tonight?" I asked her.

"I want to but I want him to be the one pulling me for a chat, but I don't think he's confident enough to do that." Amy replied.

"Well he'll have to grow some balls tonight then, won't he?" I laughed, sorting out the last section of my hair.

"Yes, yes he will." Amy laughed.

Once I had finished my hair, I put some makeup on. I started with my moisturising cream and rubbed it into my face, my primer following on behind. I grabbed my eyebrow brush and some soap, and shaped them nicely, also using some brow pomade. I highlighted underneath my eyebrows with concealer to neaten them up. I then used a beauty blender to place my foundation on my face and blend it in.

I concealed my under-eyes, my chin and  forehead and blended that in with a small brush to allow it to get right in the corners of my eyes. I then placed some setting powder on every bit I concealer so that it would last for longer. I then grabbed another beauty blender and my cream contour placing that in all the right spots to make my face look lifted.

I then grabbed a big brush and my bronzer and went ower the top of my contour, highlighting it a bit more. I grabbed my eyeshadow brush and a pallete and picked out two pink shades and chose to do an ombre look. I grabbed my liquid eyeliner and done my eyeliner. I put glue on my fake eyelashes and put them down, letting them go tacky.

I grabbed my favourite highlighter and my brush and put some on my nose, cheekbone, corner of my eyes and top of my lip. I grabbed some clear lip gloss and put it on my lips, rubbing them together. I picked up my fake eyelashes and put them on, making sure the corners were completely down. I followed that with some mascara.

Once I was finished with my makeup I found a cute but sexy pink dress, which had thin straps, and put it on. I matched it with some white heels.

For my hair, I curled it with a curling wand the producers provide for us. I finished my look with a gold necklace and some gold rectangle hanging earrings.

Outfit:

After we were ready, we went downstairs and met up with the boys before going out into the garden area

We all grabbed a drink each and Kaila decided to do a speech, "even though it was a tie, I feel like we won. A toast to winning the challenge and a good night."

"Cheers!" We all repeated, bringing our glasses together.

We split up, I was sat with Teddy and Clarisse on one of the daybeds, everyone else at the firepit.