Chapters 33

Recap

After about an hour of talking with A.R.M.Y and my parents, I decided to end my live and call the guys. Buona Notte! (Good night!) I bid my parents good night and make my way to the room. Even though I told them good night and went to my room, my intention wasn't to sleep. But to video call the guys. So I grabbed my iPad again and face time them.

Now

The wait only lasted a couple of seconds as they answer piling over each other making me chuckle. Hey you guys. I greet settling down on the bed next to 2 curled-up fluff balls. Hey! We saw the live. Your parents seem lovely. Suga comments making me give him a small smile. They are, to be honest. Talking a bit longer I ask a question on my mind.

I have a question. Should I keep this ranch I have and talk with the company if we can have a BTS in the soop. I say finally remembering the family ranch. The same place I got lost 3 or more times. A day. But the property itself was beautiful. I mean it'll be fun to have the BTS in the soop. Every day is a new experience. I mean sure if it's big enough. Namjoon answers making me look at him keeping a straight face. Well if 3 mansions and 3600 acres of land aren't enough then we might have a problem. All of their jaws fall open which in turn makes me laugh loudly. I'll send you guys a link since someone did a tour on it.

You should go to sleep. We have dance practice. Jin suggests after seeing me yawn. Okay, good night guys. I say laying my head on the pillow not even ending the call. So that stayed open and the songs lulled me to sleep curled up cuddling my Van plushie.

~Next morning~

Waiting up this morning was eventful to say the very least. For starters, I was licked in the face by a sandpaper-like tongue and bitten lightly by small but razor-sharp teeth which mostly made me giggle rather than hurt. Pushing the licking cat away I get up in a sitting position now pushing the cub.

Kicking the duvet off, swinging my legs off the edge of the bed I get up making my way to the in-suit bathroom. Doing my morning routine fully waking up once the cold water hits my face. By now I could smell the distinct aroma of Mama's waffles.

So I rush down to be greeted by white hot chocolate with mini marshmallows, waffles with caramel syrup and caramel bits on the sides, and also jumbo marshmallows. I kiss my mom's cheek then move to the kitchen island where we usually ate and kissed my dad's cheek. Buon Giorno! I say before sitting down and grabbing one waffle pouring caramel and the caramel bits on top before cutting it.

Chewing on the sweet goodness I am currently thanking my genes for not gaining weight no matter what I eat. Sure bloating and whatnot but not extra weight. Continuing my feist sipping the hot choco once in a while. I've misses this despite not being gone for that long. Just the peacefulness of a family morning.

After breakfast my mom and dad left for work I just lay down on the couch relaxing before the day starts. Today I'm going back to the mansion with a couple of car workers to clean and attend to the cars before they're sold.

Getting up I go to the pantry and get a bag of Doritos out, jumbo marshmallows, and nacho cheese. Assembling it on the plate I stick it in the microwave waiting for my weird craving. In the meantime, I open the fridge door and take a container of strawberries and some lemons.

Getting the juicer out I turn it on and drop the berries also dropping the lemon in the machine. Emptying the pulp in the bins I wash all the parts before going to enjoy my meal. If you can even call it that. But I and my little ones enjoyed it so what else can I say.