Chapter 2

In the morning

My mum just woke me up 😭😭. Anyway, she said I have to go to the school to pick up the plane ticket and everything else.
So I got up and did my morning routine and got dressed

I went downstairs and skipped breakfast and rushed to the school

I went downstairs and skipped breakfast and rushed to the school. Why you may ask? Well I know for one I will get a lot of glares from all the girls that like BTS and two I wanted to get the hell away from that place as soon as possible.

~ time skip ~

Just arrived at school and as I expected I'm getting a lot of glares from the girl population. Because of that, I rushed across the hall to the principles office.
Welcome, I was waiting for you to arrive, he said.
Yeah, my mom told me to come and collect the ticket and whatever else you need to give me for the trip.
Ah yes so, the ticket is here, he said handing me the ticket, and the school has exchanged all the credits you had for to money and transferred them to your bank account. Oh, one more thing you have also officially graduated with flying marks so here is your diploma. I figured you would not mind.
Of course. Not gonna lie I don't really like crowds. I also have one more question. Can I have my cat with me?
Well, I suppose you can have your cat with you.
Thank you. With that, I turned and left the office
The good thing is that it was lesson time and no one was in the hallway except the guard that made sure no one skipped classes.

~ time skip ~

I went home and packed a few more things and all my necessities like a toothbrush, hairbrush, and everything else there was in the bathroom and the vanity. My flight was around 1:40 am so I had to be there at 11:30 pm. Currently, it is noon and the only thing I had to do was help Mom cook lunch.

~ time skip ~ (by your lazy author)

It's now 5 pm and just found out that my flight will last about 14 hours nonstop. So, I'm about to rest until it's 10 pm so I can get ready course the ride to the airport is an hour and a half. Just as sleep was about to take over I was disturbed by my phone ringing. It read principal. I questioned myself why would he be calling me now. Anyway, I opened the phone:
Hello, I'm sorry to disturb you but I forgot to tell you a tiny detail you will be staying there for more than a year.
With that, he hangs up.

I was just standing there looking at nothing in particular with my mouth hanging open but a few minutes later I remembered I needed to pack my cats' stuff to take with me such as brushes, cat 

---------------------------------------------------------

So yet another chapter. Hope you like it
(edited)

 Hope you like it (edited)