King Akashi

Akashi seijuro was a heartless man, a cold-blooded killer.

At the age of 18 Akashi became the King of the kingdom know as Rakuzan, though he was nothing short of cruel and mean to those inside the kingdom and those outside.

The Rakuzan kingdom was the most powerful of all the other kingdoms.
The only kingdom to ever rival the great Rakuzan kingdom was the Seirin kingdom.

The kingdoms were polar opposites.
The Rakuzans didn't care for the poor or injured, the king nor the knights or even the nobles cared. The kingdom was cold and greedy.

While the Seirin kingdom looked out for everyone of it's citizens.

Making sure the poor were off the streets and could even work at the local farms and would be paid fairly.

They are a smart and strong kingdom

The king was always protected with the best knights in the kingdom.

The knights must protect the heartless king no matter what the cost.

King akashi was a man who loved to throw his power around, if a maid were to look at him and make even the slightest expression akashi would have them killed, or worse tortured.

The Rakuzan king waged many wars on neighbouring countries since becoming king.

But thanks to the previous king, the Rakuzans and Seirin kingdoms had a strong treaty and king akashi did not intend on breaking that.

Every 5 years one kingdom and its royals would head to the others kingdom to renew the treaty.

This year it was Rakuzans turn to go to Seirin.

Akashi POV

"Why must I be the one to go to Seirin, why can they not come here"

I asked to no one in particular, only the knights were brave enough to answer me.

"Because this is the tradition that your father and the Seirin king came up with, your grace"

Shintaro was the first to answer.

I was not pleased with his answer.

I gave shintaro a harsh and cold glare and he went back to reading horoscopes.

I scoffed I did not care for the treaty or peace or anything like that its not like the Seirin kingdom could beat us anyway.

We where set to leave Rakuzan tomorrow morning it was a long journey to Serin.

"Atsushi. Shintaro. Daiki. Ryota. You four shall accompany me to the kingdom of Seirin tomorrow."

Atsushi nodded as did Shintaro

Ryota smiled

And Daiki sighed

"Is that attitude I hear Daiki"

He froze and I smirked evilly

"My orders are absolute so don't even think about defining me"

"Yes I apologise for my rudeness your majesty. It will not happen again"

And now I was bored again.

I rose from my throne and headed for my room.

It was the largest room in the castle it had red rose wallpaper.

A four post bed with red silk sheets and pillows.

I threw halve of the mountain of pillows on the ground and pulled back the covers, not even bothering to change clothes.

I laid in my bed feeling restless I can never shake this empty feeling in my heart it's like Im missing something but I have no clue what it is.

And honestly I'm willing to tear the 7 nations apart to find it Whether it's something or even someone.

I will make it mine.
And with that final thought I closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep.

//////////////////////////////////

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT ITS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THANK YOU.

Updates soon😀