Finding something lost

Hello everyone, welcome back, enjoy the new chapter.

-------------------

Akashi was getting bored snooping around, he began to wonder why no one had come after him, how had no one noticed his absence?

What was going on?

Akashi thought they would just be waiting for him outside.

He was wrong.

Akashi stepped outside (leaving the house he had just trespassed in.) expecting to see a bunch of rowdy knights who were at each other's throats, but instead, he was left alone, completely alone.

"Well fuck, I know I was being a brat, but come on!" Akashi yelled. He didn't think they'd actually leave him. He thought that at least Shintaro or Atsushi would have waited for him.

"H-hey are you Okay?" A voice called out from the side of the house.

It was so quiet that Akashi almost missed it.

Akashi walked down the stairs and around the corner of the house.

He didn't see anyone.

"I must be going crazy
.......
Now I'm talking to myself, great job Seijiro great job"

"You're not crazy, I'm over here!"

Akashi turned to a tree, a talking tree?

"Come out of there this instant." Akashi declared

"I-I can't" the voice whimpered

"Why not?" Akashi rolled his eyes, he was getting tired of this 'game' already.

"I'm sort of stuck!"

Akashi walked closer to the cherry blossom tree, trying to locate exactly where the voice was coming from.

After looking past some of the low-hanging branches, he was able to locate the voice; who was sitting rather high up in the tree.

"I can't get down!" the voice cried out again. Akashi couldn't get a good look at the owner of the voice.

They were hidden behind a number of branches; they were covered with bright pink flowers.

Akashi sighed he didn't want to deal with this right now, or ever.

Just as Akashi was about to leave, a loud crack erupted from above him.

"OH, GOD!" it was the voice.

'Those branches mustn't be able to hold them anymore' Akashi thought

Akashi didn't want a dead body on his hands. He wouldn't be able to cover it up quick enough.

"Tch" Akashi groaned, deciding to help.

"P-please help sir!" the voice began to plead.

"Yeah, yeah" Akashi answered.

Akashi moved closer to the tree, standing directly under the unfaced person.

"Jump. I'll catch you" Akashi said in the most monotone voice he had.

"NO, what if you drop me!" the voice's worried tone was taking over.

Akashi rubbed his eyebrows.

"I won't drop yo-"

CRACK.

"AHHHH-!"

Bang.

The stranger in the tree fell straight on top of Akashi.

Akashi lay flat on the ground, his stomach taking the brunt of the fall, His hands had little rocks pressed firmly into his skin, and to make matters worse the stranger was still sitting on top of him.

Akashi groaned, a sudden pain in his back shooting through him. It hurt like a son of a bitch.

"I-I'm so so Sorry" the stranger began apologising.

"Hurry up and get off me before I run you through" He threatened.

Akashi and the stranger finally stood up and faced each other.

He looked at the boy; they were only a bit shorter than himself, and they had hazel brown hair that had bits of Cherry blossom leaves in it.

'Who the hell is this wimp?' Akashi thought while examining the latter.

The smaller one couldn't bring himself to make eye contact with the king.

They just threw glances up at the other.

"I-I'm F-Furihata, Furihata K-Kok" The stranger finally introduced himself.

Akashi was appalled at this behaviour.
'First, he fell on me; now he's introducing himself. To me? What kind of uncultured stupid, pleasant is this' Akashi thought while glaring at Furihata.

'I should have let him fall,' Akashi stated to himself.

He turned to walk away, but Furihata had other plans.

"Y-you're looking for your friends right?" He asked, making a split second of eye contact.

Akashi looked back at him with a blank stare.

"The ones with rainbow hair?" Furihata stated

"You know where they went?" Akashi questioned in doubt.

Furihata took a deep breath, his nerves still shaking.

"Yes sir, they went with my boss; towards the river," he said while pointing to a line of trees that was quite far from where they were.

Akashi sighed knowing he had no other choices, but most of all he didn't want to get lost, if he did the holy knights would never let him forget it.

"Lead the way," Akashi demanded more than asked.

Furihata's face lit up at the chance to help.

"Wait here!" Furihata exclaimed and ran towards one of the worker's living quarters.

Akashi found himself cringing at the face the smaller had made.

He had always hated that look, it didn't matter who, he hated it.
So much so that he was tempted to cut Furihata's face right off then and there.

'What's he doing anyway?' Akashi thought,

Furihata came out of the living quarters holding a bag and a lot of towels.

"O-Okay let's go!" Furihata spoke excitedly, he started to make his way toward the river.

Akashi's face was entirely sour.
This was going to be a long trip.

~With Kuroko and the holy knights.

"Hey, where are we going? We've been walking for 10 minutes." Murasakibara questioned and complained.

Kuroko looked back at him, smiled. And turned back around, not answering Murasakibara's question at all.

Murasakibara decided not to ask any further questions.

The holy knights walked together in a group, trailing a few steps behind kuroko.
Kagami and Himuro kept a steady distance behind everyone.

Kagami stared at the back of Aomine's head.
Himuro wasn't sure if Kagami's eyes were shooting daggers or about to cry.
(It was the first one, his eyes just started watering from staring too long.)

"Taiga you're staring," Himuro commented while jabbing Kagami in the ribs.

Kagami hitched his breath, coughed, and continued to walk. He had an important question he wanted to ask Himuro.

"What is it Taiga?" Himuro inquired.

"Wh-what, how did you know!?" Kagami said, standing in shock.

"It doesn't matter Taiga, what did you want to ask me?" Himuro pressed.

Kagami's jaw tightened, but he decided he'd ask Himuro anyway.

"What do you think of Aomine?"

"Why the sudden interest?" Himuro wanted to know before he answered Kagami's question

"...... He smelt strong, like really strong" Kagami hesitantly answered.

Himuro had to think for a minute.

'Calm down Tatsuya, this is how he finds strong people.
It's not weird.
It's perfectly normal.
........
Smelling people,'

Himuro just couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Taiga. I'll say this in the nicest way possible. Stop. Smelling. People!"

"WH- Tatsuya! Not so loud" Kagami whisper-yelled at Himuro.

"Taiga it's weird, and really creepy" Himuro really should have told Kagami this sooner.

"Whatever, just answer the question!" Kagami tried to change the topic back to the original question.

"Mmmm" Himuro was truly trying to think of a good answer.

"If I had to put it into words, I'd say he's like you," he said finally.

Kagami frowned at Himuro's answer.

"Like me?"

Himuro was about to elaborate, but they had arrived at the river.

"Taiga, we'll finish this conversation later," Himuro said.

Kagami nodded, His mind now focusing on the current situation.

As the group approached their destination the air suddenly felt heavy.

In front of them stood a wall of Pine Trees, so thick you could barely see the river that was right behind it.

"Here we are," Kuroko stated.

The holy knights all had lumps in their throats.
Kuroko looked to holy knights up and down in a rather clever motion.

"You might want to lose your Tin skins," Kuroko told them.

The holy knights looked confused.
Why did they have to take their armour off?

Kuroko sighed.

"You lot are going swimming, and this"

Kuroko pointed at their armour

"Will most likely drown you"

The holy knight's faces paled.

"Don't look so scared, you'll be able to handle it. There's no one better than you guys right?"
Kuroko said while walking through some Pine Trees.

Aomine felt his stomach drop.
'HE HEARD THAT' Aomine internally pointed out.

The group watched Kuroko weave his way through the trees, and walk down to the river bank.

The rest of them followed swiftly behind.

The river currents were travelling fast, fast enough to sweep away a small child or weak swimmer.

Kise turned to Kagami; panicked.

"He's not going to drown us right!?" Kise asked Kagami nervously.

Kagami smiled at this.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. I wouldn't want to UNDERESTIMATE you," Kagami said smugly.

Kise's mouth flew open in shock.

'Damn you asshole' Kise cursed.

Kagami smirked 'that'll teach that jerk to not be such an arrogant prick,' he thought to himself.

"Pay Attention" Kuroko's voice brought everyone back to their senses.

"I suppose you are all wondering what we're doing here, don't worry I'm not going to drown you, yet," Kuroko began.

"Huh, what do you mean 'yet'" Midorima stiffened.

"Moving on" Kuroko continued ignoring Midorima's comment.

"You'll be doing a few jobs for me, nothing .... Too hard"

Despite not knowing Kuroko for even an hour they all simultaneously knew he was lying.

"To start with, I need you to get those calves out of the mud. Shouldn't be too hard," Kuroko pointed to the other side of the river, where several baby cows were stuck.

The holy knight's eyes jumped out of their heads, Midorima was the first one to speak up.

"You can't be serious! This is commoner work. We are the holy knights of Rakuzan. This kind of work is below us!" Midorima kept listing reasons why they shouldn't have to do this.

Kuroko didn't respond.

Kagami spoke up

"He Doesn't care,"

"What!?" Midorima and Kise said at the same time.

"He doesn't care. Whether you're Commoner, Noble, Knight, or Royalty.

The holy knights stared and watched their dignity slip away.
Aomine held his head high and walked down to the bank.

"Y'know I thought you were going to kill us or something, but this will be a breeze," Aomine said as he walked past kuroko, and jumped straight into the water.

"Aomine-cchi!?"

"Aomine!?"

"Mine-chan!?"

Kuroko looked at Aomine, a strange twinkle in his eyes.

"Hey, Aomine was it? You might wanna take your armour off," Kuroko exclaimed while pointing at Aomine who was clearly struggling to swim in his armour.

Aomine somehow hadn't realised he forgot to take it off.

"Ah, Shit," Aomine cursed as he pulled himself up onto the bank.

"You certainly have guts," Kuroko stated.

He walked behind Aomine, undoing the straps of his armour.

Aomine was caught off guard, he didn't expect this guy to help him at all.

They both worked in silence.

The others looked stunned.
Mouths wide open, eyes completely white.

"You said your name was Kuroko Tetsyua right?" Aomine asked

"Yes," Kuroko spoke softly as he pulled the last piece of armour off Aomine's head.

"Thanks, Tetsu," Aomine sheepishly spoke

"Mmm, no problem ...... Aomine-kun" Kuroko whispered out

Aomine stood up, only a thin grey tunic covering his chest, and a pair of three-quarter pants covering his legs.

Aomine stood at the edge of the bank about to jump in, he turned to look at the rest of the holy knights and said in the most arrogant and vicious voice you have ever heard;

"What are you waiting for? Too scared?" Aomine said this as he jumped backward into the river.

Kuroko couldn't help the small smile that was plastered onto his face.

The holy knight's mouths were starting to hurt from all the mouth-dropping.

Kise wasn't about to be outdone by Aomine.

"HEY, Aomine-cchi wait!"

Kise ran down to the bank and started pulling his armour off, he looked at Kuroko, asking for help.
Kuroko looked the other way.
Kise pouted but continued to pull the armour off his body.

MIdorima and Murasakibara sighed and started to take their own armour off.

Kagami and Himuro went to help the knights closest to themselves.

Kagami walked behind Midorima and started undoing the back strap on a piece of armour.

Himuro did the same, struggling to reach but still trying to help.

Murasakibara was quite amused by this but still bent down to make it easier for Himuro.

"Thank you," Himuro whispered into Murasakibara's ear.

Murasakibara made a low murmuring sound and didn't make eye contact.

Kise was still struggling with his armour and crying to kuroko for help.
Kuroko still just ignored Kise's pleas and cries.

Aomine had made his way to the other side of the river where the calves were.
He walked up to one of the distressed calves and tried to put his hands around it.

The calve reacted incline, it threw its head up, making Aomine lose his balance and fall straight into the mud.

"Aw shit," Aomine cursed as he tried to stand up. Only to fall forward. Flat on his face.

"Fucking Hell" he yelled out after, crawling up onto his hands and knees.

Kuroko walked to the edge of the river bank and sat down as he watched Aomine try to get a grip on the slippery calf.

It was always fun for Kuroko to see the Hot-shot egotistical knight get taken down a peg or two.

After a lot of struggle, the holy knights had finally gotten their armour off.
Kise was the first to jump in.

Midorima thanked Kagami in a bitter manner and followed Kise into the water.
Murasakibara turned to Himuro, patted him on the head and followed the others.

Himuro looked star-struck. His face turning red. Kagami elbowed Himuro.

"What the hell Taiga!?" Himuro stated.

Kagami didn't respond instead just had a smug grin plastered on his face.

The holy knights had made their way across the river by this point; and next to Aomine.

Aomine was still struggling to get the calve out. His hands couldn't get any grip on the small animal, because of all the mud.

"Aomine-cchi, what can I do?" Kise asked excitedly.

"I don't need your help Idiots," Aomine said as he fell on his ass again.

"FINE, if you don't want my help I'll get one of these calves out before you!" Kise shouted as he ran to one of the other stuck calves.

Aomine pulled a face but continued with his own calve.

Midorima and Murasakibara looked at each other and then ran to their own calves.

All the holy knights were struggling.

Everyone of them covered head to toe in mud.

Kagami and Himuro sat beside Kuroko on the bank.

"Boss, why are you making them do this?" Himuro asked

"Lesson one; To work Together," Kuroko said, not taking his eyes off the knights.

Kagami and Himuro exchanced glances behind kuroko.

"You mean you're going to train them!?" Kagami questioned.

"Maybe. We'll see if they pass the first test," Kuroko answered

Kagami and Himuro weren't sure what to make of Kuroko's words.

Kuroko's attention was still on the knights.

"OKAY, EVERYBODY STOP," Midorima yelled while wiping the mud off his glasses.

"GODDAMMIT!" Aomine screamed pulling himself out of the mud and onto dryer land.

Kise followed.

"Why does nothing work!" He complained.

"This is hard," Murasakibara admitted

"Okay so none of us are having any luck. Right?" Midorima asked.

"Right." They answered.

"Let's work together," Midorima said.

The rest of the group looked stunned for a second.
Then thought about it.

....

....

....

"Fine," Aomine folded first.

"Okay," Kise joined happily

"Eh, sure," Murasakibara agreed

Midorima started looking around, trying to find anything that could help them.

"Try and look for something that could help us," Midorima told them.

They nodded and started to look around.
Checking the trees.
In the grass.
The water.
Until finally something was found.

"Hey.... I found a rope," a certain Purple haired giant yelled out.

The other three hurried over to Murasakibara.

He had found a rope attached to one of the tree branches.

"HELL YES!" Aomine celebrated.

"This will do nicely," Midorima said on closer examination.

"Good job, Murasakibara-cchi," Kise beamed

A warm feeling sparked in Murasakibara's chest.

"Thanks, dude"

There it was again.

Midorima patted Murasakibara on the back.

"Well done, Murasakibara,"

Murasakibara wouldn't admit it but at that moment he felt like he had his old team back.
He had a lump in his throat and his eyes wanted to burn from holding back tears.

Murasakibara was the first to realise how much he had missed his old team. He was about to follow them back into the mud when a voice rang out.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"

It was Akashi.

-------------
Welp the new Chapter
Hope you liked it.
If you did feel free to vote

Bye