The Guide

A few hours earlier

??? POV

"I understand your majesty, I shall head to the border now"

"Thank you brave knight, travel safe and good luck with king Akashi and his people"

My king gave me a sorry and pitiful look.

I am the strongest knight in the kingdom of Seirin.

I will never let anyone hurt my kingdom and its people.

I am kagami Taiga

The only person dumb enough to take this stupid job!.

I feel my face cringing at the thought. The only reason the king is letting his top knight go on this guide mission is because I grew up around that area.

I wasn't a noble or even royalty, I grew up a commoner.

The only reason I got as far as I did was because my best friend had made me train while making me do 4 years of hard labour.

Heavy lifting. Speed training. Agility lessons. I learned it all at from that guy.

And now it's all being wasted on someone like that horrible and selfish king.

3rd POV

Kagami headed for the courtyard, his horse already saddled up with a stable hand holding onto him.

"Sir kagami?" The sable hand asked nervously.

Kagami who was deep in thought had just managed to hear him.

"Huh! Y-yeah" kagami answered in shock.

"Please be safe sir, for all our sakes" the sable hand said worried.

Then he handed kagami his horse and disappeared back to the stables.

Kagami sighed.

He headed to towards the border and meeting point with the Rakuzan king.

Kagami started to wonder if the Rakuzan king was a cruel as they the king had said.

Kagami started to wonder why the Rakuzan king was nothing like his father, or if the previous Rakuzan king was even his father.

He wondered how someone so sweet and gentle could raise such a heartless and mean child.

While lost in thought kagami came to his senses, he realised that he was not controlling his horses, and he was now very lost.

"HUH where the hell am I!?" Kagami screamed.

He was surrounded by trees that looked like they where taller than the sky.

He decided that trying to scream for help would be pointless.

He continued straight, but after a while the trees and all the plants even the animals start to look familiar.

But he had never been here his entire life or had he, he wasn't sure anymore.

The place looked familiar sounded familiar and even smelt familiar, that where he realised where he was.

This was the River oak forest.

The forest right next to his village. Kagami almost give himself a heart attack from the thought of going back to the village.

He hadn't come home since he had joined the royal guard.

The kingdoms sure kept him busy, he was over the moon to have joined the royal guard.

He just wished he could be at home to celebrate with his family. He missed his family dearly

And his friends

He especially missed his best friend.
The man who had basically taught him everything he knows......

Kuroko tetsuya.

He then remembered his mission to safely guide the Rakuzan king back to the Seirin castle.

Once he remembered were he was, it was easy to get out of the forest and continue on.

Once he had reached the border gate he waited patiently for the Rakuzans.
He didn't have to wait long.

The clip clop of all the horses and the carriage bearing the Rakuzan crest.

Had come into sight.

Kagami couldn't believe it.

"Just how stuck up are these guys, they look like they have sticks up their asses"

Kagami though to himself and scowled.

"This will be painful"

//////////////////

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and will wait for the next update 😊 🙂

Please dont forget to Vote🙏🙏