Chapter 1 - memories

I do not own Danmachi or My hero academia

Something was wrong.

Very wrong.

Bell Cranel... If that was who he really was, was making his way to Orario. The city of the most populated area of gods, and the place where the dungeon layed, Bell didn't know too much about how it would work. Only that he would have to be blessed by a god/goddess to actually get much stronger and have any chance in the dungeon. Well, that was all he really knew. They never explained how in his super tiny village, but he's sure once he goes into a familia, they could easily explain it.

Then he would achieve his dream, becoming a great adventurer, maybe even a hero. As for his grandfather's dream of Bell getting a harem... He would have to start with maybe picking a girl up from the dungeon, saving her... But he'll put that one at the back of his mind.

Bell got too excited though at the site of Orario. While he was walking down a hill, he was too deep in thought of what familia would accept him, and how his adventure would start. A lump formed from the ground caught his foot, he tripped and rolled down to the bottom of the hill, and there was a rock at the end perfectly placed to hit him in the head, which of course happened.

Tomura Shigaraki.

Shimura Tenko.

A whole slew of memories washed through his mind. Though the strange part was, in this barrage of memories, he couldn't remember this memories childhood. Or was it his memories?

...His... past childhood was almost nonexistent. He remembered snippets of going to the park, but doing nothing in particular. But man, the technology was so advanced in these memories. Later memories of him being slightly older was him playing video games, which seemed super fun. Either that or Bell's village was really old school, not bothering to mention modern technology.

But the close to the beginning of these memories started with him being saved. Saved by the only person that would stop by to help.

It's so weird, he remembers feeling alone until Sensei came, he even remembered the words clearly.

"No one has come to save you have they? You must have had a tough life, Shimura Tenko. 'Don't worry, a hero will help.' 'Certainly a hero will...' Who decided such horrible things as they looked away from you?" His sensei embraced him. "It's ok, I am here for you."

Heroes, they couldn't save him. Society looked away from him as another hero's problem.

Yet he wanted to be one?

Every other part of the memories were straightforward once you understood the basic premise. The world was filled with people having unique abilities called quirks. He had a quirk that let him decay things when he made contact with all 5 of his fingers... Though he never really trained in terms of physical abilities. In that place it was fine, everyone relied on their quirks anyways.

But he failed to become Sensei's symbol of fear. At the USJ, he went to go kill the stupid frog girl to get at All Might's pride. But the last thing he saw was a green haired kid with green energy charged at him as he yelled smash like All Might. He had a countermeasure for All Might, Sensei's bioengineered Nomu made it as strong as him to take his punches, he could have called Nomu to stop the punch, but he was caught off guard, and since that was the last of his memories, it was obvious he died there.

Now he was in a dilemma. He was Bell Cranel, but he was also Tomura Shigaraki.

As... Bell layed down for minutes with this information, he eventually sat up with a blank look. If he were to be honest, he was thinking more like Shigaraki. Maybe it was due to him being older, but the memories of his childhood being blocked made it feel even in terms of time. Maybe it was the fact that his past self died that he felt he was originally Tomura Shigaraki.