Chapter 2 - Mad

It has been 2 weeks since Bell has arrived at Orario. And 2 weeks since he (re?)gained his memories of when he was Tomura Shigaraki. So yeah, it was strange to come to terms with, he had a combination of the personality of Tomura and the peaceful lifestyle of Bell. Bell's influence of wanting to be an adventurer was still there, but so was Tomura's want for destruction. With the combination, you get an angsty teen with slight murderous intent, but is self aware of his attitude.

But even though he was self aware, no one ever considers themself weird, or at least acknowledges it to other people. But there was one thing that Bell couldn't figure out about himself.

His skills and techniques.

When he 1st entered the dungeon, the 1st floor was easy. Not too easy, but still pretty easy. But then that changed really fast. After one or 2 days, the 1st floor was a joke to him, they seemed way too slow. So he informed Eina about it. She seemed surprised, and even kind of didn't believe him at 1st. Especially since his stats didn't get a huge boost. But she reluctantly told him if he was really sure, to go to the next floor.

The same thing happened. It was harder than the last floor, obviously, but it was still pretty easy. Then a couple of days later, everything looked so slow. He didn't even decide to ask Eina, he went to the 3rd floor.

This kept happening for the next week and a half, each time a bit longer but surely easier, and he was already ready for the 6th floor.

And yeah, Eina gave him an earful when he didn't tell her right away.

And his goddess Hestia kept muttering about her prodigy possibly being stolen.

So yeah, Bell didn't know if this was his own talent and he was a secret prodigy, or if this was Tomura's past fighting experience slowly coming back by muscle memory. It would be insane if it was both, but again, Bell had no idea.

Bell sighed as he entered the 5th floor. He was wearing the same exact attire he's always been wearing, the same one he used when he 1st registered to be an adventurer, the only difference was a small silver chestplate on his chest under his coat.

Obviously the only difference was that he wasn't wearing his gloves. Well, he was wearing one.

Eina convinced him to use a dagger. And honestly, Bell was very reluctant. Not because he thought a weapon would be useless, even the uncaring side of Tomura thought there had to be a reason people used weapons even if they have skills or magic stronger than it. It was the annoying and very possible chance of Bell destroying or damaging a weapon and having to restore or repair it. He already didn't have a lot of money, and even if he was right about being a 'prodigy', the money he can theoretically quickly get would be shared with his goddess who's deeply in debt.

So needless to say, he didn't have a long term plan.

Oh and back to the whole maybe being a prodigy or whatever. Did potentially exploiting the falna system with a bunch of video game rpg methods count?

Cause if did he's a genius.

Bell decided to test it out one day, and decided to primarily dodge the monsters that were attacking him.

That led to one awkward moment of a passing party and Bell telling them to leave him alone.

But in the end, his agility skyrocketed, it went from double digits to the hundreds, almost reaching the G rank when he 1st did it.

Of course now, it was, but his strength needed some work, again he's getting too used to using his skill. He would use the weaker monsters and try to time a perfect time to dodge their attacks, and because sometimes he got hit, it also increased his endurance as well.