Part 2

month

Earl(pov)

i woke up and started to think about Brooklyn and me kissing her cheek i walked to school and i see Brooklyn walking there to

earl: are you ok to be walking

Brooklyn: yea I'm fine

i go to her and hug her and i had to ask

Earl: two things one does u think it's me that's putting those birds on toms' step and are u coming to the Paty

Brooklyn: no and yes

we get to school
Brooklyn(pov)

"Aw, look birds" I point to a van where everyone is chatting and pointing at the birds.

ok well i have to get to class bye i hug him

brook Jan, shakes me back to reality with a sour look on her face. "Earls, kidnapped one of those birds" she says and my face scrunches up in confusion.

"He's probably killed it" Maxine, says and I look over at Marly who has a sad expression on his face.

Shut up, Max" I mutter causing the girl to send me a death glare.

you guy got him wrong Donte said i send him a thankful look

Your brothers sick" Jan turns to Marly, and I rub my forehead with annoyance.

"It has nothing to do with Marly" Flick, sticks up for Marly. I watch as the boy packs up his stuff and leaves the classroom. "Marly!" Flick goes to run after him, but sir stops her.

i pack my stuff to and walked with marly we walked to an empty classroom when his mom came in

rose: what are you too doing in here

marly: leave us alone

rose: what's wrong and who are you

I'm a friend of earl i says looking at her

rose: so you are the famous Brooklyn

I guess I am I say nervously looking at her

rose: you should get back to class

his mom leaves and we start talking

Marly: ur life is so fun mines not

If my life is fun, then your white" I joke causing Marly to chuckle a little. "I know, how it feels to live in a house with a woman who's never sober and sells her body for fun" I clear my throat before taking a drink of my vodka.

"Why are you telling me this?" Marly, asks and I look at him with a soft smile.

Because we all need someone to talk to. It's easier talking to a stranger" I shrug, Marly looks at me with curiosity.

Marly: why did you walk out with me when they were talking about earl

i think i like him he makes me smile when i see him and he's broken and a kid just like me and you. I see adventure, excitement and a future" I say softly. "Do you like Flick?" I ask and Marly looks taken back by my question.

"Y-yeah kinda" He stutters and I sigh as I place my vodka back in my bag and stand up. "Where are you going?" Marly, asks and I shrug.

but you should do the head boy thing I'm going to walking you to the drama room, and your gonna do the head boy speech and win" I place my hands on my hips and Marly looks at me and shakes his head. "Do it for Prince" I say and Marly pauses for a second before nodding and taking my hand.