part 6

In the morning
Earl(POV)
Brooks dad: hey mate you ok you look sad
Sir I wanted to ask can me and your daughter have a baby I asked
Brooks dad: I don't see why not ask her if she wants it ok
Yes sir I will I say before going back to the room
I get back in bed since it's Saturday and I kiss her neck to wake her up

Brooklyn (POV)
I wake up to earl kiss my neck wake up babe he said why I asked because we are going to mine to make a baby I hear him say I looked at him you asked my dad I said yes he said yes babes we can start our family he said we go get dressed

Brooklyn (POV)I wake up to earl kiss my neck  wake up babe he said  why I asked because we are going to mine to make a baby I hear him say I looked at him you asked my dad I said yes he said yes babes we can start our family he said we go get dres...

We got to his to his room a locked the door we make out he goes out  I put on his shirt on and take my pants off and my bra and I go downstairs to get something to drink I got vodka went to the living room And I had my back to the doors was on the...

We got to his to his room a locked the door we make out he goes out I put on his shirt on and take my pants off and my bra and I go downstairs to get something to drink I got vodka went to the living room
And I had my back to the doors was on the phone with max
Max: so what you doing
Just drink I say
Max: ok well I have to go my new guy friend is here
Bye have fun I saying I started drinking and I spin around with a smile on my face as I sway the bottle in the air. As I put my arms up I feel arms wrap around my waist and by his soft touch I already know it's Earl. He spins me around so I'm facing him and smiles breaks out  on our faces.

Hello, handsome" I chuckle as he takes the vodka out of my hand he downs some and then gestures for me to tilt my head back. I do as he says and he pours the burning liquid down my throat. I slowly lift my head up and we connect eyes and it's like the words is in slow motion and we're the only ones who are normal.

"Your the only person I need, and want" Earl, breathes out as he starts to kiss my neck. I hum  peacefully as pleasure takes over me. I start to unbuckle Earls belt and he starts to pull on the shirt I'm wearing. Earl, pulls away from me.

"Race you upstairs" I say before he could say anything, I laugh as I push past him and dash for the stairs. I look behind me to see Earl, trying to hold up his pants so he doesn't fall over.

I laugh as I make it to my room, I fold my arms over my chest and wait patiently for Earl to make it.

"Shit" I hear him mutter over the fades music in the background. He basically falls into him room and I let out a loud laugh. He looks up at me from the floor. I giggle as I climb on top of him and lay on his now bare chest. He looks down at me and took's a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Your so beautiful, I'm lucky to have you" He whispers as he kisses my forehead.

They started kissing in bed and soon they was both naked,Earl was on top kissing her neck but Brooklyn flipped them so she was In charge,She was kissing his 6pack.She winked at him and let him be in charge.Earl was rough but made sure he'd never hurt her.After a hour they fell asleep in each others arms.

After a hour they fell asleep in each others arms