Chapter 14 - Awakening Feeling

Ink's POV

I froze in shock as Error kissed me. My hand dashed for my katana and gripped the hilt. However, Error's hand grabbed it to prevent me from pulling a blade on him.

Error: Calm down, Ink.

Error softly said while gently putting his other hand on my waist. At that moment, my body grew hot. My grip around the hilt loosened, feeling my body become weak.

I pulled away to catch a breath.

Me: W-What are you doing to me?

I said with a weak voice.

Error: Awakening the love within your soul.

He said before kissing me again. There was a small ting in my body that started to become stronger. I was beginning to enjoy the kiss between Error and I.

My hands subconsciously moved, wrapping around the taller's neck.

  I eventually returned the kiss. My body felt like fire as my temperature continued to rise.

We pulled away to breathe. I panted heavily from lack of air and the burning sensation in my soul.

  Error noticed, making me sit on the sand. He was positioned himself in front of me, staring at me with jade eyes.

He leaned into my chest, inhaling a small breath. He exhaled, releasing a deep reptilian like growl.

  I looked down to see that his eyes were glowing vibrantly and his pupils were slitted like a snake. Glowing scale markings appeared at the side of them.

  Error moved up and rested himself in a sitting position in front of me once more.

I looked at his face. There were so many things that he had previously hid from me.

Me: You're really a dragon?

Error: Yes.

Me: Do you have a dragon form?

Error: I do. However, if I show my real self to you... I may not be able to control myself since... I'm currently affected by the season.

  I was confused for a second but blushed rainbow when I realized.

  He looked away, closing his eyes. I saw that his markings went away and his eyes changed back to what I had originally knew.

Error: I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable with my appearance, Ink.

Me: You're alright. You don't have to hide them.

  He smiled, changing his appearance back. However, his pupils were wider as he stared at me.

Me: If you're my soulmate, why are we both male?

Error: Well technically, I don't have a gender. I am in the form of a man because I prefer being a man and I can also see what you desire for a lover. You desire a dominant male of this appearance.

  He said as he motioned to himself.

  There was silence between us. I noticed that he was quite fidgety. I sighed before grabbing him by his kimono and pulling him into a kiss.

  He quickly took control of it. He pulled away and moved to my cheek, quietly speaking.

Error: That was a bad decision, Ink.

Me: Why?

Error: You just started something that can't be stopped~

  I glanced to see that his eyes were slitted again.

  He said before leaning down to my neck, licking it like an animal.

  His hands took hold of the edges of my kimono and began to loosen it.

  I became slightly scared as I have never been undressed by a man. My torso was soon exposed, allowing Error to see my body.

We kissed each other again. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth.

I pulled his kimono slightly, revealing his shoulders.

He continued to take off my clothing. And then...

I made love with a dragon