Cuddles (Fluff<3)

[Fluff]
                  Caitlyn Pov:
Caitlyn was just working in her office, working on her papers, eyes glued to her paper even. It was almost around midnight; she felt a sudden pain in her head as she lifted her hand to her forehead  and yelled out a small "agh.." while touching it. She had been an accident a week before; still recovering, she had a scar from stitches on her forehead; she kept her hand on her forehead, as if it would help the pain go away (it didnt). "Ahem." She heard a sudden sound coming from the door frame. She looked up, her hand still on her forehead. "Well good morning to you, cupcake." From the sudden word "cupcake," she immediately knew who it was. It was her lovely partner. Caitlyn was confused. Vi noticed her confusion, and said, "Check the time." Caitlyn still confused, turned around and looked up at the clock in her office, It was then 1:14 am. She then shot back at Vi with a surpirsed look. Vi chuckled at her expressions. Then she said, "Cupcake, don't push yourself so much, you need to recover, and sleep." Caitlyn rolled her eyes sarcastically. Then said, "I'm fine, Vi." "No, you're not. You need to rest, Caitlyn." Vi said strongly. Caitlyn knew Vi was serious becuase she said her whole name, instead of "cupcake." Vi walked over to her and her desk, and sat on it. Caitlyn still kept her eyes on her papers, but then replied to Vi's actions as,"Vi, that's un-formal, and inappropriate." Vi rolled her eyes as she jumped off. "Come on cupcake, I'm tired and so are you, let's get to beddddd." Vi said with a groan towards the end of her sentance. "Fine, but let me finish." Caitlyn said as her eyes still glued to the page. Vi walked up to the large dek once again. And said, "No. You need to rest come on. I'm serious." Caitlyn shook her head in a "no" way. Vi walked around the desk to Caitlyn in the chair. Caitlyn then said, "what?" with her english accent. Vi picked her up then threw her over her shoulder. Caitlyn then yelled; "HEY WAIT- VI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Vi stayed silent. "VI!!!!" Caitlyn kept yelling to put her down. The thought of Vi's hand on Caitlyn's ass was rushing through Caitlyn's head. Caitlyn was flustered as a tomato thinking of that thought. They then reached the bedroom and Vi threw her down onto the big king-sized bed. Caitlyn yelled out a yelp as she threw her down. Vi walked over to the dresser and picked out one of her hoodies and some soft shorts and threw them over to Caitlyn. "Here. Get changed into something more comfortable." And then Vi walked out the door.

                      Vi's Pov:

          Vi walked out the door and shut it, giving Caitlyn space. Even though she had the thought of Caitlyn getting changed rushed through her head...She then thought to herself, "Vi, you're such a pervert." and then slapped herself to knock out of it. A few minutes has passed and, then Vi decided to knock, "Princess, are you done?" She asked in a comforting tone. Caitlyn then replied as "Yeah.." Vi could hear the tired tone in her voice. Vi opened the door and walked through, but stopped. Vi started staring at the woman in front of her. Vi blushed a little as she saw her partner in her own hoodie. Although, Caitlyn was blushing hard as a tomato, still. Vi then said, "Ready to sleep??" Caitlyn then nodded in tirednesss. Vi thought that was a adorable. Then she said, "Okay cupcake, im going to get dressed and i'll meet you in bed." Vi took that in a perverted way, but didn't say anything. She walked over to the restroom and changed; she walked out in a sports bra, and baggy sweat pants. By then time she walked out, Caitlyn was already knocked out of tiredness. Vi smiled then curled up next to her and started hugging her. Before she turned off the lamp next to her, she gave Caitlyn a quick kiss on the forehead, making sure she doesnt hurt her scar on her forehead, she kissed lightly. Then proceeded, to turn off the lamp.

Word count!!<3 :
738 words

Please give me support on reading this to give me more confidence to make more!!<3