Cucpakes [CHRISTMAS SPECIAL] (13+) ???

[Nobody Pov:]
It was Christmas eve, Caitlyn was busy in the kicthen, making dinner and whipping up her famous cupcakes. She was listening to "All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carrey. One of Caitlyn's favorite Christmas songs. She started playing it so loud she didn't hear a knock at the door.

   [Vi Pov:]
I knocked at the apartment door trying to be more formal and proper, like Ciatlyn taught me. I waited a few minutes for someone to get the door, but nobody awnsered. I had decided to just walk in myself. I reached for the handle and pulled on it, opening the door. "Cait??" I yelled out. No response. I took off my shoes, still trying to be formal. I put my jacket on the hook of the coat hanger. I then asked again, "Princess?" Still no response, until I smelled something in the kitched. I walked over but then immediately recognized the smell. Caitlyn was making her famous delicious cupcakes. I walked towards the door frame, but saw Caitlyn dancing to "All I Want for Christmas is You." I leaned on the door frame smirking until she noticed I was there. She was wearing a short pleated skirt, and a brown and tan sweater vest, with a collar. I could practically see up her skirt. "Damn." I thought. She was still dancing, so I started chuckling until she looked over.

[Caitlyn Pov:]
I was just dancing to my most favorited Christmas song in the world, until I looked over and saw Vi learning on the door frame laughing. I got embarrassed and flustered. "Vi?! How long have you been standing there?!!" I exclaimed. "Long enough." she said laughing out loud. I stood there flustered. "Wait! Weren't you supposed to knock?!" I said. "I did, but you didn't hear me. You were too busy dancin-" She got cut off by laughing harder, basically wheezeing at this point. I stood there with a angry expression. "Hmph." I said and turned back to making the cupcakes. I started stirring the batter. I heard footsteps behind me, Vi started walking towards me, and put her hands around my waist as I still was focused to the cupcakes, she kissed my cheek. "What's the occasion?" I heard her say. "Are you kidding???" I said confused. "No?" Vi said. "It's Christmas, Vi!!" I exclaimed. "Oh, I've never celebrated Christmas." I heard her say. "Well, it's going to be a great very first Christmas." I smiled and turned my head around to look at her. Vi was still holding my waist.

[Vi Pov:]
Caitlyn had turned to me. I started staring at her beautiful lips.She had kissed me instead of me kissing her. But, it was a quick kiss which annoyed me. Caitlyn pulled back and push her finger on my lips, shushing me. "I can't spoil for later~~" Caitlyn said. Those words that came out her mouth, had turned me on. I blushed a little. "Vi, I have to put the cupcakes in the oven can you move back a bit?" I backed up. she opened the oven with one hand, the other with the cupcakes in her hand. When she bent down, Her skirt lifted. I saw the whole picture of her panties. "Shiiiit" I said on accident, I immediately covered my mouth. I had zoned out. "What?" Caitlyn said. "N-Nothing." I said. I turned away. but when Caitlyn stood back up, she winked at me. She knew exactly what she was doing. I walked over to her, chest to chest, as I put my hands on her waist, she pushed me away. "I said, I can't spoil for later ;)" She said once again. I started pouting. Until Caitlyn started walking to another room, so I followed her. She started putting ornaments up on a tree. "What's this??" I asked, confused. Caitlyn then said, "A tradition! We put up ornaments on our tree to make it look pretty and just for the holiday spirit! [Fun fact] The tradition started in Germany, but before they decorated trees, they decorated houses, and boats!" Caitlyn had exclaimed. "That's so cool, cupcake. I'll help." I said still pouting. I walked pver to the tall fern, and bended over and took a sparkly gold ball from the box that read, "Christmas Ornaments." "What is an ornament?" I thought to myself. I shrugged then stood back up, and turned to the christmas tree. Then spoke, "You're beautiful, you know that?" I said to Caitlyn. I could tell Caitlyn started to blush. "Y-Yeah you t-too.." Caitlyn said. It was a loud silence. Until Caitlyn spoke; "Vi-" but then got cut off to her sniffing something. "OH NO!!" She said running to the kitchen. "THE CUPCAKES!!" What she had smelled was a burning smell. I started to laugh.  As she was running, I got a glimpse of her skirt lifting, but not fully. I thought to myself once again. "Pervert." I rolled my eyes then walked to the kitchen after Caitlyn. Caitlyn had been sulking in the corner. "Noooooooo I burned the cupcakesssss" I started laughing; then spoke, "I'll still eat it." Caitlyn stood up, then said, "Vi its okay, you don't have to, it was my fault." We looked at eachother but started laughing. Caitlyn shook her head, but started over to play music. But when the song started playing, "When the rebel rythm starts to play.." I ran over to Caitlyn then grabbed her waist and started dancing with her. I rolled her out then rolled her back into my arms. We both smiled but wheh I spun her around, I took her wrists then pinned them above her head on the wall. I kissed her, then out my arm on her waist. I puled back, and laughed a bit, blushing a bit, until i looked up at Caitlyn. She was flustered, and looked away right as we made eye contact. I cupped her face, and said, "look at me." Still cupping her face, I kissed her agressively. The kissed last a litte bit. Until I bit her lip, asking for permission to insert my tongue. She accepts openig her mouth a bit. I stop pinned her hands above her head, and lifts her leg as she put her hands on my shoulders. I was calm, as of for her, I knew she was freaking out. I could tell the innocence rushed through her, as I searched all over her mouth. I backed my head out of the kiss, as a string of saliva reached from both of our tongues. Panting, almost out of breath. But then Caitlyn looked away again, I got frustrated by her response. I immediately started placing bites, and kisses on her neck, with of how unexpected I did it, she let out a large moan. That had turned me on. Caitlyn grit her teeth as Vi placed bites on her neck. She could feel as if where she placed the bites, were turning black, blue, and purple. I started riling her skirt up, as I put my hand up her thigh. I stroked her thigh, as she got more flustered. I drifted back up to her mouth, and kissed her again. Taking my hand off her waist, and keeping my hand on her thigh, i started to put my hand behing her back, and put my hand up her shirt, she shivered. Immediately in response; I pushed me away, and started...

[Caitlyn Pov:]
I was fed up with Vi's dominance; so, I pushed her away and she fell onto the couch. I got on top of her, sitting in her crotch area, as she layed down. "C-Cait, what-" "Sh..." I shushed her. i leaned doen to her face, we made eye contact before I kissed her. I didn't even need permission to insert my tongue. I explored all over her mouth. It was my first time being  a dominate top. I stroked her chest with my finger, as we kept kissing. She shivered, as I kissed her neck. But, before I even bit her neck, I backed away. I was flustered as ever. I then covered my mouth and thought to myslef, "What am I doing?! Am I really that horny??" I looked back at Vi, I saw her smiling. She laughed a bit, then started stroking my hair. She lifted herself up, so we are face to face, sitting down. She lifted my waist onto her lap. Vi looked up at me, as we made eye contact again. She smiled at, me as I was still in shock. She kissed me slowly, not roughly, but at the perfect speed. "This is comforting" I thought. She backed away, flustered, but not as red as me, but said, "Merry Christmas, Caitlyn." I smiled. Then kissed her once more. "Merry Christmas, Vi." We both smiled and hugged eachother.

Word Count: 1,507

OKAY OKAY THIS WAS A BIT SPICY, BUT I PROMISE THERE WILL BE FLUFF NEXT!! ALSO GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS!! THANK YOU FOR 200 READS <333