Foreword

Thank you for taking the time out to read my story, I hope you enjoy it! The comments are always open for you to express your thoughts, offer your constructive criticism, curse me for killing off a character, or just rant - I love looking through them! Though, I will have to ask you to refrain from posting spoilers here for those who are reading this for the first time. If you absolutely NEED to comment something that refers to events that take place later in the book, I request you to tag it #rr as a warning to first-time readers. I will do my best to keep the comments spoiler free, but there might be a few sneaky ones that manage to slip through - so read them at your own risk!

This book has been in progress since I was just eleven years old, but I hope that all the editing and revising has paid off, and made it look like it's been written by a professional. All the names you find here are of my own imagination, though there may be a few that come from various other fandoms and are mushed together - I'll get around to fixing those soon. This book mostly revolves around the concepts of magic, friendship and truth and features some of my favorite fantastical creatures, and was a thrill to write!

Trigger/Content Warning:
There is some mild swearing and violence. If you are uncomfortable with any of this, please don't proceed! If you do want to read, PM me and I'll let you know which chapters to skip.

Date Started:
April 26, 2020 8:36 AM

Date Ended:
Not yet finished.

Story Status: Ongoing

Cover Design: dreaminginreverie

Dedication: For Aasra, who taught me that there's a lot more to life than just being a Homo Incolligatus.

Copyright © by Rebel_Stiff_2705All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All rights reserved. This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means-electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise- without prior written permission of the author.

Warning:
If you're reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are at risk of a malware attack. If you want to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to Wattpad.com or download the app.

Please enjoy the story!