7. worried.

Sai was hell worried for Virat now. Calling the manager too was not a great choice.

She dialled virat's number. After some rings , call was finally answered .

Phone conversation.

Sai: where are you? Why u didnt come here? U know, i was hell worried for u!! God knows what would have ..

A man cuts her.

Man: Excuse Me.Ma'am.

Sai: who? Who is it? This is my husband's mobile. Why is it with u.

Man: Maam i got this phone lying near the bench and it was buzzing , so i just recieved it.

Sai: lying near a bench?? Did u find it from any park or somewhere?

Man: Hospital. This phone was lying near City hospital 's Bench.

Sai: Hospital? Is my husband all right?

Man: like i said ..i dont know about it. If u dont mind , am giving this in reception. I have to go somewhere.

Sai: yeah sure. Thanks.

And she hangs up.

Sai: Bappa! Jis baat ka darr tha ..kahi vhi toh.. nahi nahi..Think positive Sai. Think positive.

And she immediately went to Hospital by grabbing the hotel's car.

In reception:

Sai: ah.. can u tell me is there any entry with the name 'Virat Chavan'?

Receptionist checked .

Rec: Sorry maam. But i cant find any room reserved under this name.

Sai relaxed a bit.

Rec: but.. there was an emergency case of a Man who is not been identified yet.

And Sai's breath hitched.

Sai: Ca..Can i meet him?

Rec: yeah. Sure. This way.

And sai went . In every step , she was just praying for virat's well-being.

As soon as she reached the wing , she relaxed . As Virat was there , standing.

A doctor came out of the ICU.

Doc: the patient is alright now. And this is the medicine that u have to take for 3 days.

And he handed a paper.

Then only sai noticed that virat's right hand was injured. And she rushed to him.

Sai: doctor what happened to him.

Doc: nothing serious . Just some glass pieces were pricked. It will be healed soon but the plaster need to be changed in every 12 hours as cuts were a lil deep. And there is a chance if infectuon if left barren or the plaster is not changed in time.

Sai: Thankyou Doctor.

And doctor left.

Sai in stern voice : how did u hurt?

Virat: Sai , i came out of the hotel and saw a car that hit the tree. The driver that is this(pointing to patient) man was heavey bleeding and glass were all broken .so i just took him here.

Sai: I asked why did You hurt?

Virat: while helping him , i didnt..noticed and kept my hand on glass pieces..

Sai: u r so careless.. u know how much i was afraid...?

Vir: why u were afraid?

Sai: coz u are my hu..coz i thought u were ..hurt by my words.

Vir: i was ..but not more than guilty of my ownself. I ..I am really sorry. I tried to supress my feelings but..it just..i i dont know. Am just sorry.

Sai: i cant forgive u, virat sir! I just cant. But all i can do is .. not ruin our friendship. We can still be friends, right..?

Vir: BFFS..

and both smiled. And left from there as the family person of the patient had arrived. They took virats mobile too.

_____

Hey..

Hows it ??

Plz express ur views on:

♢ worry sai.

♢ understanding between sairat.

♢ sai to not forgive him?

♢and most importantly, this chapter.

Thankyou.♡