12. Seducting tigeress.

A most important thing that am gonna end this ff in 3 to 4 parts so if u r having a special demand , u can tell. I will try my best to include it.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●

It was evening and sai had already tried no. Of times to call virat but had to hear the irritating robotic voice.

Sai was getting tense. She was only cursing virat mentally that he never tells her anything before leaving and she has to spend her day thinking or rather say worrying about him.

This time she calls Abhi. Coz virat said that he will be taking Abhi with him.

Abhi picked the call in 2 rings and muttered a frustrating "hello"

Sai: Hi. Sai this side.

Abhi:oh Sai. Listen i wanted to apologise to you so badly. Coz of my casuality u had to face so much.

Sai: its okay .its not ur fault.but i called you to know where you both are.

Abhi: i am in my cottage and who other u r talking about?

Sai: Virat sir. U must be with him na.

Abhi: No. Am not. Wait..he has taken my car and said he will return it once his work gets completed!

Sai: work ? Which work?

Abhi: how do i know..

Sai: okay. Thanks Bye.

And she hung up.

Sai pov. What work was he talking about? If virat sir had any ..he could have told me right.

_tckk_
And the door opened revealing virat.

Virat smiled at her and greeted with a "Hii"

Sai narrowed her eyes at him while folding her hands.

Sai: where were you?

She asked in most detective tone she could have ..

Virat closes the door while turning ..." No where just a.."

"Small stuff" Sai completed his sentence before he could and gave a tight lipped smile.

"Yeah " Virat said rubbing his right eyebrow.

"Tell me that 'small stuff' " She started walking towards him biting her lips..in seducting voice.

(Before 18 wale sirf  "_" iske andar ka jo italic me hai vahi padhe . Dhanyawad.

Readers under 18 should read the italic content written inside the " _ " double quotes.. thanks)

"Nothing..it was just..uhmm Sai.." He moaned in mid as Sai started nuzzling her nose in his crook.

"Tell Virat Sir" and she licked the spot before biting it.Her hands slide under his shirt.

She knew what she was doing. She knew that virat can't lie in mid of their moment.

" I went to club" She paused for a second then resumed her work. She was tracing his abs under t-shirt while giving open mouth wet kisses on his collarbone continuously.

"Why?" Sai whisper asked in his ears before taking his earlobe between her teeth.

Virat closed his eyes that made sai proud that she do have an affect on him. On her Man.

"To punish that bastard" Virat said keeping his hands on her waist to bring her more closer .. there was no distance for air to pass..

"Who ?" Sai asked frustrated in her mind that why cant he tell at once.