Play ground (part 3, reunited)

Sooo this is my first ever smut chapter as I said I'm new to making story's so yea if it's bad dw I'll get better
Story type
(Smut)
TW ⚠︎︎cursing⚠︎︎
Bf's POV
I actually kissed back. I ACTUALLY KISSED BACK- (DAMN DON'T YELL DUMBASS). I ended up putting my hands around his neck and and he put his hands around my waist. I walked backwards and ended up at a tree. We were still kissing and I could feel a bulge in my pants. Pico stopped kissing me and looked at me and smirked, he looked down and seen my problem. He took one of his hands and said "May I?~" i nodded quickly because I didn't want it to get any worse then it was and potentially hurt me. So he put his undid my belt and put his hand on my clothed member and rubbed it. "Mmhhm~" I moaned out quietly. He obviously heard it and rubbed slower which made me believe he was teasing me. I put my hand on his and made his hand move faster. "Ahmm~~" he stopped his hand and took it out of my pants which made me whine from the lost of touch. "Now now, don't whine or no more touching, and use you're words darling~" he said which made me— hard at his tone of voice. I liked it tho.
-
He picked me up pushing me more against the tree I wrapped my legs around his waist and we started kissing again. It felt kind of weird to be picked up with my back against a tree but it felt good too (if ya know yknow) "please pico~ mmh" I moaned out so that's when we headed to our apartment.
-
"Pico, come on man, what's taking so long" I yelled sitting on the bed with my hands in my pants rubbing off some of the pressure on my member. "I'm coming chill little dude"
and with that he came in the room. I took off my pants, boxers, and shirt, he already did all of that to himself. He changed the bed sheets to white. When he got on the bed he pushed me up to the headboard and put my legs up to gain more access to my entrance. "Lube or no lube?" He asked "i don't know, just-wait, I really don't know if i'm ready for this but we can try, right?"
-
Pico's POV
Without a warning I went in. "OW! slow down, that hurt" he yelled out and I just started thrusting in and out slowly. "faster please." I started moving faster and he gripped the sheets. "P-pico!~ I'm cl-close" "already~" I pulled out quickly and groaned. "You felt so good~" "What the h-!" He yelled his last words getting cut of by me kissing him. Then I quickly thrusted in him without hesitation. "Fuck-!" He moaned out "oh f-fuck~ This feels s-so fucking good~" he kept moaning and I kept thrusting. I stopped when I heard a knock on the door. "P-pico why'd you stop?-" "Shh. I heard a knock at the door." I said annoyed. I pulled out and left him on the bed in the sheets then put on my boxers and shorts then went to the door and opened it. "What the fu- oh what do you want."  It was Gf. " I came to give Bf his hat and your sweater" "go give it to him, make it quick because we're doing things." I muttered the last part. Before she went in the room I heard moaning. I blushed and turned away, he was playing with himself. "WAIT- uhhh before you go in there just now me and bf were doing something that will be kinda weird if i told you what we were doing so I'm not going to tell you." "Uhm ok-" she said in an tone that made me kind of upset. She walked in and when she seen him under the covers and his hand moving fast down where his member was she immediately knew what we were doing. He dropped his stuff and ran out the room I shut and locked the door before going back to the room. "P-pico come back over here please~" he said as he slowed his stroking down. He eventually stopped and got out the covers and sat on them. I went over, sat on the bed and he crawled over. He got on my lap lining himself up with my member and went down halfway. "Shit! Slow down pico don't push me down just yet I need time to adju-!" He ended up going down without me even doing anything. I let him go at his own speed and a few times i bucked my hips up with his bounces. "Sorryy~" I said groaning. "J-just don't do it that much" he managed to say through his moans. "C-close! I'm soo close!" He moaned. I put my hand on his waist and pushed him up and down. Up and down up and down, and with those he ended up cumming. I slowed down and lifted him off me and sat him on the bed. "W-wow- that was fun." He said both of us panting. "We could do it again maybe later? Some time like next week or sum." I said with my usual ton of voice. "Yea that would be nice maybe next time we won't get caught." He said. We got dressed and ended up going to my friends house, and ofc gf was there. I'm pretty sure she told them what we were doing because when they saw us they started laughing a little. "Man if you guys don't SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" "Ba- Pico chill!" "Whoa whoa whoa- what were you about to call him?!" Nene said in a surprised tone. "Babe or bab-" I turned to him and put my hand on his mouth before pulling him and turning around. "Oooooo flirting put in front of us wow" said Gf. I let go of him and he turned around to face me, he walked up and pulled me down a little and whispered in my ear. "Look with you did dummy." He pointed down to his now hardened member. "Sorr-" he kissed me and went behind me and got on my back. "You're carrying me because of what you did." He said. Nene,Gf, and Darnell looked at us. "What did you do now pico. "So you know how GF TOLD you guys that we were messing. Around. So basically when I pulled him in front of me he got hard again." "Wow ok" Nene and Darnell said.

I hope you enjoyed this part!
Word count 1154 and that's all for this part I'll try to be faster with my updates this time it took a while for me to get this together sorry!