Public play

Smut &
⚠️Cursing⚠️
~Pico's POV~
It's nighttime and gf senpai and nene are getting dropped off, and ofc I was horny as fuck like always. After we dropped them off, I climbed to the front seat and got on his lap. "Bf? I'm bored as hell." "I can't do anything about that. remember? we're going to a party and we have to get dressed, so get off and get in the passenger seat." I did what he said and leaned my seat back. "We're here let's go." I said picking him up and caring to our room. After we got dressed,

 After we got dressed,

(What Pico has on)

(What bf has on, cute matching outfits)We got back in the car and went to Darnell's place, where the party was hosted

We got back in the car and went to Darnell's place, where the party was hosted. "Shit theres a lot of people" I mumbled to myself. "Hey pico, it's ok don't worry, we can have some drinks and maybe even- never mind that last part, but come on let's go get the drinks!!" "ok." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to where the drink stand was and we got our drinks. "Yo pico! Having fun?!" Darnell yelled across the house" I looked over and nodded, he smiled and me and bf went to the couch to watch a movie, little did we know that gf, senpai and nene were there as well. For some reason I got scared when i seen them, I was drinking probably a little to much and bf was already drunk and he didn't even drink more then 5 cups. "Yo Gf over here!!" I yelled and the three came over, "Yo u guys seem drunk LMAO" nene said. "*hic* shut uppp" bf said. "Wellll wanna play video games?" Senpai suggested. "Sure" "come one let's go upstairs so we can hear lol" so we all went upstairs.
-
"DUDE I SHOULD HAVE WON THAT IT'S NOT FAIR ISTG" I yelled out grabbing another bottle of beer and drinking it. Me and bf were fucking wasted, and he's sitting on my lap grinding hard as hell while I'm trying to play the game. "Wow Gf and senpai are sleep." Nene said. "Bf stop- g..grinding on me.. your moans are fucking loud as he..hell." I managed to say out of my groans. "F.fineeee" he stopped grinding and turned around facing me and started kissing my neck. "Mm~" "Goddamn get a fucking room" nene practically yelled at us. "I.. wanna play the game stillll" "no." And with that she pushed me and bf to another room, most of the rooms had people in them playing spin the bottle and other shitty games. I was planing on playing 7 minutes in heaven with gf,bf,nene,senpai,and Darnell, but they fell asleep and nene was the only one awake but it was to late because she had already pushed us out the room. So we had started kissing but that's all, we didn't do anything else because I thought it would be rude, even though I am rude, I just didn't do it.