Drive in

This part happens in the drive In with Pico,Bf,Gf,Nene, Darnell,and Senpai.
⚠️TW⚠️
⚠️Cursing!⚠️
The story type Is
half smut
enjoy :)
Pico's POV
"I don't like this." I said. Bf was sitting on my lap Darnell and nene were in the back set as well so he had to sit on me and ofc senpai and Gf were in the front seats. "Pico- stop moving- you're making me feel weird-" bf said. I couldn't stop moving because I had him sitting on my lap and nene kept pushing me. "Sorr-" "ugh shut up love birds your making me uncomfortable!" "Mm~.. WHAT THE FUCK NENE-" "HOLD THE FUCK UP, DID YOU GROAN FROM THAT?!" "SHUT THE HELL UP DARNELL" "WHOOOOH PICO'S H*RNY ASS GROANED FROM BF MOVING-" "SHUT UP!!" "Pico, calm down- please-" "bf this is not your problem." "OOOOO~ PIC'S H*RNY-" yelled nene. "GUYS SHUT UP SENPAI IS TRYING TO SLEEP AND PICO STOP BEING HORNY Y'ALL ALREADY FUCKED ONCE WE DON'T NEED Y'ALL TO DO IT AGAIN!" "Mhm.. why are you guys yelling..?" Senpai said in a sleepy tone. "Fuck sorry" me, nene, and Darnell said. "Sorry sen!" "It's ok... now let me sleep.." so we all kept quiet and me and bf ended up falling asleep. "Pico, bf, senpai? It's time to wake up the movie is starting." Gf said in a soft tone. "Why now.." I said sounding tired and upset. We all heard her and woke up I'm guess bf had a sexual dream because his pants were kinda wet looking and he was sweating, a lot. "Pico- can we go to the bathroom please." He whispered in my ear. "Yea come on." We got up and headed to the restrooms. "Bf.. what happened??" "Dreams.. uhm yea my dream it- was weird. And I need your help. I can't do it by myself." I pushed him against the wall and started kissing him, he kissed back and put his hands around my neck and we kept kissing. "Mm-! P-pico!!" I stopped kissing him and looked at him in confusion. "Hm? Yes?" "Could you uhm. Put your knee up- please it's starting to hurt me.." "of course~" I put my knee up and moved it back and forth and we started kissing again. "Guys the mov- ohhhh woooooow" Senpai said. I stopped kissing bf and we both turned and looked at Senpai embarrassed. "Oh right- the movie. Well I guess we should head back then." "But pico can we finish this first please!" He whispered. I nodded. "We'll be right there in a bit ok?" "Mhmmmm" Senpai hummed in a sarcastic tone. 'I have some extra shorts if you'd like those after we're done?" "Yea I'd like that" so I put my knee up and started rubbing again. "Faster please- so we could get this over with." "Mhm~" I rubbed faster and started kissing and biting on his neck. "H-harder" I went harder and a little faster while biting a sensitive spot on his neck which made him moan out so I had to put my hand on his mouth even though I wanted to hear him we couldn't let other people know what we were doing so it wouldn't be weird. After like three or four more minutes of biting, kissing, and rubbing he ended up cuming in his pants. "T-thank you pico." "No problem- now come on we have to-" "My pants though don't I need the shorts?" "Oh yea I'll be right back." I ran out the bathroom and got the shorts and ran back, gave them to him and he changed. "Now I'll carry you pico :) you seem a little tired." With that he picked me, put me on his back and I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. "Pico? Pico baby you slept through the movie." I sleepily groaned a looked to see where we were. "Oh shit.. uhm sorry guys." "Hm- Oh pic it's cool don't worry." Senpai and nene said at the same time. "Yea" gf, Darnell, and bf said. I moved up more on bf to get comfortable and laid my head on his shoulder again falling back asleep again. "He so cute when he sleeps.." "you watch him sleep?!?!" "SHHH, and no that's weird, I'm just saying that he looks cute I seen him fall asleep in class a few times." he whispered seeing that pico was still sleep.
<When they got home>
"Bffffffffff." "yes mi amor?" I crawled over to him and sat on his lap. "Pico what are you doing- you were sleep until we got here." Yea yea it's been an hourrrr sooooo" I said sounding drunk. "Pico get off so you can take a shower." "Fineeee"
787 is the word count and
have a good day/evening/night!