Chapter 5: Detention

The cold chilly air hit her skin, the girl shivering as she hastily wrapped her green scarf around her neck

The cold chilly air hit her skin, the girl shivering as she hastily wrapped her green scarf around her neck. Her dark hair tangling and becoming wildly disheveled, her hands pampering with the strands as she jogged down the winding path. Glaring at the towering quidditch stadium at the bottom of the hill, her feet digging in the dirt to not tip over and tumble down.

The teenager having a increasingly growing hate on rats especially one's missing a toe. Her Saturday morning tampered with Detention, the sun barely up in the sky and the birds haven't even woke. The Whomping Willow drooped in sleep still, and the bewitched tree hardly ever remained still.

Hurriedly, she entered the quidditch pitch, pushing through the tent flaps and nearly tripping over her own feet. Exhaling a satisfied breath when glancing at her watch, she managed to scrap by a minute early. She glanced up  A frown dropped on her lips, because within the small huddle of fellow students with detention on the feild, stood Fred Weasley waving a hand over a sleeping Lee Jordan. Lee laid sprawled out in the grass, wearing a v-neck sweater paired with his brightly striped pajama bottoms. One slipper on and the other foot a sock with a golden snitch printed on it.

Many of the students glanced her way, a tense silence falling over as they eyed her green scarf. The exception of Fred Weasley, the tall boy goofily grinning and temporarily abandoning his attempts to wake up his best mate. She stood at the edge of the crowd, sliding her gaze away from the Weasley twin in hopes he would leave her alone.

Madam Hooch bug like yellow eyes could be seen across the feild, the spikey haired women flying down on her broom. She could here Fred tossing with Lee, the dark skinned boy still not budging as the professor hopped off her broom.

"Rictosempra" Ascella whispered under her breath, discreetly flicking her wand behind her leg. Lee Jordan then sprung from the ground, giggling  and pig like snorts erupting from his nostrils. His limbs flailing around as he mumbled breathless stops, hopping on his feet as if on hot coals.

"Someone's chipper this morning" Hooch glowered unimpressed as she glared at Lee, the boy trying to form a response but failing as he smacked at his sides desperately. Then suddenly, the charm she casted stopped, the boy stiffening holding his hands out in alarm as he wildly looked around for any hint of what happened.

"Am I going mad?" He asked under his breath with wide eyes.

Ascella could not help the mischievous smirk that slithered on her face, tucking her wand in her pocket quickly. Her hair falling into her face in attempt to hide her guilty face.

"Alright, listen up" Hooch yelled out to the huddle, she pulled out a parchment quickly scanning it over. "I've divided you up, each group is assigned a chore" she then paced in front of the range of students. The list droned on, "Lovegood, Weasley, Jordan you have Slytherin storage room, I want it spick and span, give me your wands"

Ascella wanted to dig herself a hole and remain inside it for the remainder of her life. Begrudgingly she stepped forward to Hooch, sighing as she reluctantly held out her treasured wand. The spikey haired women giving her a pointed look before taking the item.