Second encounter

Jungkook's POV
After spending the week with my sister and her family I visited gwangju last week , turns out the theft was a distraction so that I would come to gwangju and just when i would reach they would blow my car up , kill me .

I am now more close to daisy in a way she saved me from death , but who would plan this against me knowing that the day i find out about this there head would be blown , Taehyung is finding the guy , he told me he employed a new girl for drug delivery, she's the friend of my old recruit mariam , well mariam took really less money and loads of drugs and this girl she is taking loads of money , priorities they say .

Today is her first task , drug delivery to a casino near han river , but the problem is that I haven't got the call yet , they did not receive the drugs on time , its an hour late , I'll cut the money for her late delivery.

Just when i was about to call Taehyung to ask him about this girl , he barged into my room panting, sweating.

" jungkook , she got caught" thats it she is not getting anything, no well we will take something from her , her life .

IN THE POLICE STATION

I entered the police station with my guards , my blood boiling, i swear i hate coming here , even though my one word and these pegs will start licking my shoes but still it makes me sick , ill just take the girl and the drugs , kill her and then ask my driver to deliver the drugs .

I entered the station and the officer bowed to me and gave me a chair to sit .

" Mr Jeon what brings you here ?? You could've called me sir ." He starts to butter me .

" stop with the buttering leave the girl with the drugs she's my employee, and hand me the drugs" i command

" Iam sorry sir if I knew I would've never let my officers get her , ill just bring her and the drugs ." He says going towards the cells .

The girl comes out . But wait , she's the same woman from the street, oh god ! A model huh ?? Well doesn't look like the same to me now .

She looks at me as astonished as iam , I don't say a word and my men drag her to the car . I follow them and instead of the burial yard i own , i asked the driver to take us to the mansion, i have different plans for this beauty.
——————————————————————————-
Follow me on Instagram:

@me_yeah_still_me

( i just have 2 followers 😭😭)