Apology

Claire's POV

Fuck!!!!

I woke up so late today i was up till 3 in the morning catching up with sunflower, yeah that was his name , we even got drunk , well honestly I got drunk and he had to drop me here , but whatever. Now its 9:30 and iam still not ready , i swear to god if i made the hour system I would've incorporated 48 hours in a day , now i have to reach his house before he leaves which is 10:30 as one of the maids told me earlier .

I get up and get dressed in a cheap fake Chanel peach dress and some classy polished peach heels and have my hair straightened and parted from the middle. I wasted a lot of money in this , but whatever iam getting huge bundles from him tonight i can do a little.

I pick up my phone and book a cab while locking the door , i have a waiting of 20 mins wow fuck this why didn't i do this before dressing up ahhh , i stand near the local caffe and wait for my cab .

A lot of people i know greeted me , and complemented how I looked so pretty i hope he thinks the same , Wait WHAT no I don't care iam  just trying to look decent.

Jungkook's POV

" NO SARAH THE ARMANI ONEEEEEEEE!!!!!" i yell on top of my lungs omg these people are gonna be dead soon if they keep behaving like this , its been 2 hours and iam still not ready , nothing in my wardrobe is appropriate for today .

Well today I've arranged a date for me and Claire, I know its rushed but I don't really know how to apologise if its not grand , Ive arranged everything on a beachside and iam going to pick her up after i get ready , I'll leave around 10 , well I won't tell anyone where iam going I don't want these good for nothing maids to start the gossip .

" i think this looks perfect Mr Jeon , we can't really help much if you don't tell us where you are going" they ask , and iam damn sure its out of curiosity not for helping.

" I don't wanna disclose and yeah this is perfect" i say making my way out and then down the hall and to the basement garage, yeah you're right I don't have a basement where I torture people, its a place far off somewhere , iam not a fool , if I kidnap someone I don't want his minions to attack my mansion to get him out , its dumb .

I pick up the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO , its my favourite car , and i am sure Claire would love it too , wait WHAT , no I don't care , iam just trying to apologise.

Third person POV

Both of them get into there separate vehicles at the same time and start there journey to each other , well more like away from each other .

Claire's POV

I reach the mansion exactly at 10:25 and rush inside the premises, well its huge ofcourse, i enter the living area and ask one of the maids about Mr Jeon .

" iam sorry maam but he already left in a hurry today , might be something important" the maid informs me .

" ok can you give me the address of his office I'll wait there" i ask as politely as possible.

" sure maam , wait a minute"

Jungkook's POV

I reach her apartment exactly at 10:20 but she's not here , the door is locked , ahhh iam late now i have to pick her up from the caffe she works in , but I don't know which caffe , ahhhhhh .

Maybe the landlord knows, i get downstairs and call the  maintenance office no. Provided on a wall poster .

" hello , its JEON JUNGKOOK speaking, i want to know if anyone has any information regarding the restaurant, Miss Claire works in??"

" yes sir we do , iam the landlord, I'll message you the address on this no. Give me a min but -" before he could tell him that Claire got fired , jungkook cuts the landlord.

" ok thanks"

———————————————————————————

Follow me on Instagram
@me_yeah_still_me