♡𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6♡

The next day rolled by, Friday

Hina and Katsumi already finished their book report and handed it in to the teacher. There usually was no practice fridays so they all decided to get ready for the party that night.

Katsumi headed to her room and went from hanger to hanger to find something appropriate to wear. She came across a tight long sleeve black crop top and a white mini skirt. She then pairs it with her black platform boots.

"Is this too much?" she questions her outfit, seeing it in the mirror

The girl shakes her head and goes to her vanity to apply makeup. Some eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. It was simple but she was pretty anyways.

Her phone ding

Hina:

Outside.

Katsumi grabs her keys and run's downstairs. Her parents weren't home but they wouldn't mind her going out. The girl opens the car door to the back and see's half her team already in there

"You look gorgeous!" Akira then wiggles her eyebrows "is it because you know who is gonna be there"

Katsumi quickly shakes her hands in embarrassment "N-no its a party so I decided to dress appropriately!"

"Yeah yeah whatever we know you did it for him." Hina rolls her eyes, pulling out the drive way

A few minutes later they arrive at the party seeing the lights everywhere and the music booming.

"Whose party is this anyways?" Akari questions, exiting the car

Yeri laughs "You don't even know whose it is?" But then gave a serious face "yeah me neither"

"Dumbass"

Katsumi followed the girls from behind, scared if they leave her sight she would be lost forever. The group met up with the rest of the volleyball team and they all entered inside.

It was new for the shy girl but she was only there for one person, one person only, Suna Rintaro.

Her eyes looked everywhere to see if he was around. Hina locks arms with her for she wouldn't get lost or get trampled on.

"FUCK IT IMMA FIND THE ALCOHOL" Rei says before leaving

Yuki follows her "YOU BETTER KEEP IT LIGHT REI!"

"Im going to find my boyfriend" Akira then vanished in the crowd

Misami and Yeri went to go to the dance floor as Akari, Hina, and Katsumi sat on the stools near the bar. The two older girls ordered some alcohol while Katsumi was still looking around.