♡𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 8♡

Katsumi POV

Katsumi POV

We had left the mall and entered a cute cafe that was nearby.

We took our orders and he opened the seat for me to sit down, why is that making me more flustered.

"Have you ever been ice skating in the winter?" He started the conversation

Now that I think about it, he always made such comfortable conversation, never really awkward.

"No not really, I always wanted to go but it would be embarrassing to go alone." I say nervously laughing

"Soon I can take you since its mid November, although no promises if you fall that I can catch you or not."

We both laugh a bit. Why was this making me feel so happy? Usually I would be so nervous to even breathe.

"Let me see your phone" his hand comes into view

Without even thinking I gave it and he held both our phones

"There," he tosses it back to me "you have my number"

It was so fast to happen that I didn't even see what his name on it was. But I didn't feel like checking anyways, not when Suna was in front of me.

Our names were called which Suna offered to get our drinks and dessert, which was a croissant with chocolate filling.

He came back and I unknowingly smile bright, although I never was a big fan of sweets there was always one dessert I could eat forever and it was this.

"Oh so you can smile," Suna says sarcastically which caught me off guard

"I-I usually never like sweets but this one is always my favorite...."

He hums in response and cuts the semi big croissant in half, allowing the chocolate to ooze out on the white plate displaying that it was still melted and warm.

Without any hesitation, my hand held the fork and took a piece of it, placing it in my mouth letting it melt perfectly on my tongue.

"Is it good?" He asks, staring deep into my soul

I quickly nodded and avert my eyes from him to the window nearby. His staring sometimes makes me want to kiss him or just stare at his lips.

I heard the fork and plate clank each other which assuming he took a piece. I turn myself around to see him munching on it.

A comfortable silence washes over us, obviously because I took a bigger piece and shove it in my mouth. No matter with who I am with, I do not hesitate to eat like a normal person instead of taking tiny bites.