♡𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 22♡

After Suna surprises his girlfriend by buying her a necklace, Katsumi strikes back by also buying him a necklace

After Suna surprises his girlfriend by buying her a necklace, Katsumi strikes back by also buying him a necklace. Couple necklaces are so cute.

They exit the store in the mall and walk around with no destination. It was good until they saw two people in front of them.

"Hina and Kuroo huh?" Suna lifts his brow

"Rintaro don't you dare give me that look" Hina glares at the boy

"Rin stop glaring at Kuroo-san like that." Katsumi nudges her boyfriend

"Kuroo-san?!?" Suna turns to her in disbelief, "When did you two even meet?"

"Hina invited me over when he was there so we hung out."

"When?"

"Obviously when you weren't with her dumbass" Hina says, folding her arms around her chest.

Kuroo only laughs, "This feels like getting caught by the parents having an affair."

"Were not having an affair"

"Shut it Rintaro"

While the two cousins bicker and fight about literally every single thing. The other two slip out and decided to get some drinks for the others.

"So you and Suna actually get along?"

Katsumi laughs at his question, "I was so scared to even make eye contact with him before. Now were inseparable."

"Sato-san how can I win Hinas heart? Whenever I try to get closer to her, she seems to push me away further"

"Ah, don't worry she likes you too. Hina is more cold so when breaking her walls its hard to just let out her real feelings to anyone. Try to get her out of that boundary. Sometimes breaking the boundaries isn't a bad thing."

Kuroo nods and takes notes in his head, "Speaking wise. Experienced?"

"I use to be shy where I couldn't even make a full sentence without stuttering," she turns to see Suna still fighting his cousin. "Until he came along. Now I'm slowly becoming more open."

"You need to meet my friend Kenma, you two remind me of each other."

Katsumi giggles at the thought of meeting the other introverted boy. They were friends but nobody knew that.

They grab the drinks and head back to the cousins who were still arguing. Katsumi places the straw in Sunas mouth and he jolts back out of reaction.

"When the fuck did you get this?"

"Me and Kuroo-san went over there to grab something the drink for all of us."